[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 744

MobileMan:

??? $120 is not money to you?!
How is it possible to open 4 lots with a deposit of 53 quid? )))))

Tantrik:
i read the thread i thought i said i bought some on the hep and bought some more.... (Xerox quid - not interested)

What are you talking about?! I played the gap up! I closed the profit as soon as the market opened and that's it

DhP:

Open an insta account and find out )))

margaret:

Forecasts from the world's leading banks:

it's all banks talking about declines....hm...

DhP:

Open an insta account and find out )))

MobileMan:

I'm starting to think so too. I closed the sell. But I am not going to buy yet either. I put a pause on the breakdown at 1.3490
today.

MobileMan:
The surest way to go is to take it from 1.3370-1.3390. Approximately from this range
+ you did not have any sells, and to open two positions in different directions anyone can you troll here these profitable screens, and on the 2nd account what? - minus.

Tantrik:
Here's today.

So that's right, closed the sell. in minus a little, so on the depo 55 and not 85 as it was after the gap closure. And then I jumped back into the sell again. I just got tired of writing every move I made. Does it make more sense now?

MobileMan:

So that's right, I closed the sell. in minus a little, so the depo is 55 and not 85 as it was after the gap closure. And then I jumped back into the sell again in a big way. I just got tired of writing every move I made. Is it clearer now?
Very understandable! If you have not written about the new Sell, you have nothing to show!

Tantrik:
+ you didn't have any sells, and open two positions in different directions anyone can you troll here these profitable screens, and on the 2nd count what? - minus.

Man, stop trying to catch me. Look at the screenshots - same account everywhere. I'm in profit today, full stop.
Reason: