[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 749

margin.call:

娃娃說買

)))

娃娃傻瓜

solar:

娃娃傻瓜

外汇 - 趋势,预测和影响(12集数:2012年2月)

It won't be long before we have to rename it!

This is a forum for Chinese traders ))) Am I in the right place? )))

seriously - this kind of stubbornness in buying scares me ... how long can this bastard have so much liquidity and push it up, and where do they see the targets? this whole thing reminds me of one thing, recently there was this news story -

The Everglades National Park officials in Florida have witnessed an unpleasant incident.
The carcass of a four-metre-long Burmese python was found in a swamp, NTV reported. The reptile had attempted to swallow a two-metre-long alligator whole but its stomach could not take the strain and the python literally burst.

you can certainly eat a lot of the market, but there are limits ...... the puppet just didn't burst

vladds:
if up we go! and if not, it's the first flush!!!!
the flush is off!!! :0)))

solar:

you can certainly gobble up a lot of the market, but there are limits ...... the doll just doesn't explode

In 4 minutes I'll pour into sales )))

SEVER11:
the drain is off!!! :0)))

5 points to go! damn!!!

artikul:
In four minutes I'll be pouring into sales )))
my forecast has not changed despite the small speculation 1.3540 > 1.33

solar:

seriously - this kind of stubbornness in buying scares me ... how long can this bastard have so much liquidity and push it up, and where do they see the targets? this whole thing reminds me of one thing, recently there was this news story -

The Everglades National Park officials in Florida have witnessed an unpleasant incident.
The carcass of a four-metre-long Burmese python was found in a swamp, NTV reported. The reptile had attempted to swallow a two-metre-long alligator whole but its stomach could not take the strain and the python literally burst.

you can certainly eat a lot of the market, but there are limits ...... the puppet just didn't burst

it looks like the americans, when they come to work, quickly get rid of their american money on all currency pairs

I'll remember this day for a long time! Shit! Shit!

Reason: