[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 698

solar:

Oooh ... because people here are gloating that you were wrong ... spit on the predictions ))))

It's OK )))) We're trading on the sly ))))

rigc:

Tantrik is getting greedy)))) when you were calm and gave predictions from the heart and everything was going well)))) relax and do not get angry, everything will be fine))))

Yes, I am calming down already (-225$ - the bastard took it), I do not trade the euro. The eu has broken through the wedge, the americans are ahead by 36 tonight.

Anyway, everyone's decided to put the news

What the fuck is that called?

solar:

oooh ... because people here are gloating that you're wrong ... spit on the predictions ))))
not at all.... you're wrong... everyone can be wrong, especially in the testing phase of the TS

Tantrik:
Yes, I'm calming down now (-225$ - the bastard took it), I'm not trading the euro. The eu has broken through the wedge, and the americans are on the way to 36 tonight.

well done....

and i made a conditional plan today.... I'll close one more buy at 1.345 and that's it...

O.Zy...:

Anyway, everyone's decided to put the news

What the fuck is that called?

Currency speculators' market ))).

rigc:

we're getting worried)))

It's been 23, you must have sold out on a couple of depots and are nervous))))

Please explain what I mean by "sold a couple of shares". You cannot pledge a couple of securities to a broker.

artikul:

It's not my problem that the pullback didn't turn into a trend )))

What is the future forecast?

Will the trend reverse on March 8?

rigc:
not at all.... you're wrong... everyone can make mistakes, especially in the TC testing phase

See what happened )))) I sat on 23 and lost a Buy. But the buy-stop worked )))) Now I'm refilling ))))

US will be able to replace up to 17% of imported oil consumption with its own resources - Obama.... hehe .... such from a movie

Reason: