[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 576

strangerr:

In case you haven't noticed, I don't just post screenshots, I also post trades and the account is always the same #15795. And the buy limit will shift all the time, I don't need mega drawdowns and losses)))).

Well, what can I say))) I post REAL screenshots, this is one, the Second - to catch pullbacks (I think it's in your case, because I have a bearish trend) - a thankless task, and besides, the account number - it can be a demo and can be hand-entered every time )

I have so far:

Well, my assumptions from yesterday are starting to come true

MobileMan:

If you don't know what I'm talking about, you don't know what to do and you don't know how to do it...) If you don't know what to do and you don't know how to do it right away, you get a good result.

I have so far:

don't you get it yet ? this thread is mainly for banter...

trade how you like and how you do best...

And everything will be OK ... and nerves calmer ... and more lv ...

Good morning )))) Especially for those who are in sales )))) I suggest to keep an eye on 3330 ))))

artikul:
Good morning )))) Especially those who are in sales )))) I suggest to look out for 3330 ))))
Good level, let's go back to it in 100 pips)))

rigc:
good level, back to it in 100 pips)))

Back from where? )))

MobileMan:

Well what can I say))) I post REAL screens, that's one, Two - catching pullbacks (I consider it in your case, as I have a bearish trend) is a thankless task, and besides, the account number - it can also be a demo and it can be entered by hand every time )

I have it like this so far:

artikul:
Good morning )))) Especially those who are in sales )))) I suggest to look out for 3330 ))))

You had the same one yesterday ))) but we earned on the sells ) Also an interesting tactic ) if you keep repeating the same thing - it will come true someday )

MobileMan:

Well what can I say))) I post REAL screens, that's one, Two - catching pullbacks (I consider it in your case, as I have a bearish trend) is a thankless task, and besides, the account number - it can also be a demo and it can be entered by hand every time )

I have it like this so far:

I do not believe that you have long been trading, it's the megalot, beginners start this way or the contest, now you have everything worked out and you have shown this beauty, and what happened before that no one knows, it's a guaranteed loss in the future

artikul:
Good morning )))) Especially those who are in sales )))) I suggest to keep an eye on 3330 ))))
Hi, I only have a high from there down, any data?
Reason: