[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 568

Papademo is very happy... he must have saved his car from being set on fire or run away from a crowd of tangerine-eating Greeks ))))

Tantrik:
coffee, tea, dance?

Ciai, cigaretto)))) There's this dude Reshetov made, aiming to drain all the demobucks)))

strangerr:

Tziai, cigaretto)))) There's this dude Reshetov made, aiming to drain all the demobucks)))

He's got one neuron and that one's poisoned by alcohol.

emotraid:
Papademo is very happy... he must have saved his car from being set on fire or run away from a crowd of tangerine-eating Greeks ))))

Where's your mobile?)))

strangerr:

Where's your mobile?)))

Why is it mine? I'm on my own.)

Eurogroup head Jean-Claude Juncker has revealed some details of the deal between Greece and its creditors.

• The new aid programme gives Greece time to implement reforms and return the economy to sustainable growth;
  • Greece must reduce its debt-to-GDP ratio to 120.5% by 2020, under these conditions a €130bn loan is being extended to 2014;
  • In the coming days Greece will announce a new programme for private creditors with a 53% loss on Greek bonds;
  • The spread on bilateral loans for the duration of the loan will be reduced to 150 basis points;
  • The national banks would be obliged to hand over to the state all profits earned on investments in Greek government bonds;
  • The European Commission will return the task force to Athens;
  • Over the next two months, Greece will implement the concept of absolute priority for debt repayment.

vadim68:

Eurogroup head Jean-Claude Juncker has revealed some details of the deal between Greece and its creditors.

• The new aid programme gives Greece time to implement reforms and return the economy to sustainable growth;
  • Greece must reduce its debt-to-GDP ratio to 120.5% by 2020, under these conditions a €130bn loan is being extended to 2014;
  • In the coming days Greece will announce a new programme for private creditors with a 53% loss on Greek bonds;
  • The spread on bilateral loans for the duration of the loan will be reduced to 150 basis points;
  • The national banks would be obliged to hand over to the state all profits earned on investments in Greek government bonds;
  • The European Commission will return the task force to Athens;
  • Over the next two months, Greece will implement the concept of absolute priority for debt repayment.

So this is how it starts...... revolution

Personally, I sold the eurik, I'm down 1.33.

I don't think we're gonna make it.

Or is the Greece series over, the Spain series beginning?

strangerr:

Tziai, cigaretto)))) There's this dude Reshetov made, aiming to drain all the demobucks)))

heh...did you learn from Tantrik not to show Kolyan a stop?)))

rigc:
hehe...did you learn from Tantrik not to show Kolyan a stop?)))

I did not open anything yesterday afternoon, Kolyan looked that I had nothing and went to you)))

More IMHO!

Reason: