[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 281

strangerr:

So the schedule was changed this morning, don't you know?

The Bayev's loss has already been beaten off - in open orders + YET profit - I don't believe in strong growth - strong resistance 1.32 - I will close there - enough Friday!

although this stomping looks like a buy (I'll see what candles may reach 3230)

Tantrik:

The buy low has already been beaten off - in open orders + YET profit - I do not believe in strong growth - strong resistance of 1.32 - I will close there - enough Friday!

although this stomping looks like a buy (i'll see what the candlestick might be at 3230)

all closed! bai! the pound has broken the trend - i'm out.

lekhach:

Do you think 1.33 is realistic today after such a semi-collapse of the euro?

P.S: Bernanke wondering what he has to say?

12.30pm Bernanke speech on hsg mkts at NAHB show, Orlando
Probably not. better to scalp down and maybe we'll break through the lows. especially if the buyers at 1.3175 are taken off now.

Tantrik:
all closed! bai! the pound has broken the trend - I'm out.

What has the pound got to do with it? ))) You've been blaming it on the Canadian this morning ))))

he has the pound euro leading the way.

Tantrik:
all closed! bai! the pound has broken the trend - I'm out.

Didn't the canadian give the euro any strength?

artikul:

What's the pound got to do with it? ))) You've been blaming the Canadian this morning ))))
I do not know - I did not like the pound and the rise in the euro did not inspire confidence - now it is hanging in the air, why do I need a retest - I have it fixed - where it will go and there I will go.

strangerr:

Didn't the canadian give the euro any strength?
the canadian is exhausted - it is probably going to flat out in the 100pp range. (why do you keep asking me - can't you see where the eu is going?)

Tantrik:
The canadian has run out of steam - it's probably going to flat out in the 100pp range. (Why do you keep asking me - can't you see where the eu is going?)

And who will tell me that, about the Canadian and the pound?))) Or maybe it's the chiff's machinations?)))

strangerr:

Who can tell me that about the Canadian and the pound?)))
on the pound I wrote a tentative correction this morning (when you scared everyone with the green D1 candle!)
Reason: