[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 373

I don't know why they closed it down.

strangerr:

probably out of joy!!! probably )))

strangerr:
I do not understand why they closed them.

Well, I've fulfilled my plan for today. Besides, I have to go to the post office to pick up a package from China with a camera. And they're open till 8:00 p.m.

As an intrader, I don't like to stay in the market overnight. Tomorrow there will be new targets - we will take them.

Micro-Skrudz:

Well, I've fulfilled my plan for today. Besides, I have to go to the post office to pick up a package from China with a camera. And they're open till 8:00 p.m.

As an intrader, I don't like to stay in the market overnight. Tomorrow there will be new targets - we will take them.

So correctly identified the 3rd one on m5, and it's just ending, then the 4th and 5th, during this time we can go to China)))

strangerr:

So, I correctly identified the 3rd one on m5, but it is just ending, then the 4th and the 5th, and it is time to go to China)))).

No worse than sitting and looking at a 4th wave flat. There is always something to profit on M5.

In addition, there is a reserve - the north option on the same waves. The target is 1.3250 +-. If they happen - America may do everything - I will not have a profit.

Gold over there - it goes up and may pull the Euroland down.

Micro-Skrudz:

No worse than sitting and looking at a 4th wave flat. There is always something to profit on M5.

In addition, there is a reserve - the north option on the same waves. The target is 1.3250 +-. And what if they do - America may do everything - I will not have a profit.

You put two orders instead of one and the whole problem - one is closed, the second is in the boo.

strangerr:

I put two orders instead of one and the problem is that I closed one and put the other one in the boo.

I don't need much. 100 pips a day, 10% of the deposit, and to withdraw profit once every fortnight. Then forex will also bring in a steady income. Not much, but enough for bread, cameras, mobile, Internet and other out-of-pocket expenses.

And I bought the pound a little bit from 1.5690 with a target at 1.5740.

O.Zy...:

3 days on the forum

3 predictions out of 3 worked

Now we have to close the day below 1.31 and then sell again

The nearest is 1.3046

Although we may get there today, but it's not a sure thing. The main thing is to close below 1.31

MobileMan, you owe 80pp (1.3180-1.31). Looking forward to the forecast for tomorrow :)

didn't you see I announced this prediction this morning?! )))

strangerr:
Emo will come and start freaking out))))

strangerr:

You put two orders instead of one and the whole problem - one closed, the second in boo.
D The orders are in different directions!
Reason: