FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 553

mmmoguschiy-new:
Who told you it's going to be a bumpy ride? That also depends on a lot of things.

I'm just observing, no one said anything. I also look at the news history when I'm not sure.

The main question is not why you're leaking, but when you're leaking...

the answer is also simple - one and the same strategy will not always work with the same efficiency and the same risk

For example, in a fortnight the Fed betting will go ape!!!! What's going to happen? I don't think we need to say. The quid is sold. But by whom and to whom...?

And then the pound comes in.

On futures - it's certainly handy to have an idea of who's open and where... As I said before - just a supplementary indulgence. Informative. Indicative, like forex price

stranger:

Ilya, hi)

Are you with the pound-breathers?

mmmoguschiy-new:
And what does he give you with this calendar? You can't play the news, it's 50/50. Plus if you listen to Oldy, the news has no effect whatsoever... ))
The news has no effect, but it is the final trigger for price movements away from certain levels.

What's new in the thread?

Because I've been opening this thread on the forum lately since the last 3-4 pages. Maybe I missed something interesting.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

Because I've been opening this thread on the forum lately since the last 3-4 pages. Maybe I missed something interesting.

Every day there's a new thing... for example, the other day they were discussing the important dependence of the point value on the leverage :-D

euro cutter...

Sergey Novokhatskiy:

The topic is the same:)))). But strictly on the ball and without effort)

stranger:
(The adolescents in search of grails, the theme is the same))) But strictly on the ball and without effort))
Well, the Old Lodes are - as always - lively ))
Reason: