[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 375

sergey620x:
That's how he builds the system. He could be wrong. Personally, I don't see anything funny. And yesterday his signal was accurate.

Then it's a matter of taste!

rigc:
Hi. Where do you think we'll get to in the correction?

Hi! I'm not really an expert here... I was thinking of going in on the schedule... when I see the end of it, so to speak. Since you're asking for numbers - well, maybe it'll be 1.3130

I like the fifth wave, divert on the divider and new lows (or highs) one after the other. And Tantric has time to buy ten times

21april:

Then choose one that tastes good!

I don't need them, I have my own system.

MobileMan:

I'm not really an expert here... I thought I'd go in on the schedule... I was thinking of entering the chart... when I see the end of it, so to speak. Since you're asking me to name the numbers - well, maybe it'll be 1.3130.
And what's the speciality? Where's the pamm? 1.3140.

so a 4 o'clock divergence could form.... we could go back)))

strangerr:
I like the fifth wave, divert on the divider and new lows (or highs) one after the other. And Tantric has time to buy ten times
I need a profit.

should go to 1.313 (+/- 30p) no one can say for sure, but it will be interesting to read......

The mobile man is like a superhero!

Tantrik:
What's the special? 1.3140.

Here's where I agree. 1,3140-1,3145.

All right, gentlemen - nice talking to you. I'll be out of your hair in 15 minutes. See you tomorrow.