[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 325

strangerr:

The main thing is to have more movements, and with them lots of losses.
Now I switched to sell-stops have not yet triggered (50pp.), but I got rid of losses.

Hi ! I thought I'd offer some help. Read at your leisure if you wonder what came of it .... I'm ashamed and already biting my bones that I started it ...but everything seems to be my own.
http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/15612-reanimatsiya-depo-s-prosadkoy-do-50

DEWISE on LOVE'S DAY:

Forex to the PEOPLE

PROFIT without formulas

TIME as a physical quantity

for FORM.

(and vice versa)

odiseif:
Hi ! I thought I'd offer some help. Read at your leisure if you wonder what came of it .... I'm ashamed and already biting my bones that I started it ...but everything seems to be my own.
http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/15612-reanimatsiya-depo-s-prosadkoy-do-50
I have already shit all over myself, but I left room for my own to get it over with and to keep me from doing it again.

odiseif:
I'm already shitfaced, but I left room for my own to get it done and keep me from doing it again.

is this an altruistic campaign? ))))) don't you want anything for it? ))))

not going to get a good response... I'd rather help you make a quick withdrawal, warranty, confidentiality, and a trading house... uh, something like StopLoss Corporate Inc. And a slogan like "we're all in this together" or something like that.

odiseif:
Opinions in the studio. He has already shat all over, but he left room for his own to finish the job and not let me do it again .

I will give you a parabellum))) Just kidding. And thank you for the urge, there are those who are willing to help unselfishly, but the time is like that, people are distrustful and suspicious, but they should understand and not be offended when people are trying to screw you over, you should be careful.)

I forgot, good is never good, so if your desire to help is genuine, opinions and shouts are not important, there will always be skeptics, critics and envious ones,

but it should not cast doubt on good deeds otherwise all is over in the world......amin))))))

freeDRIVER:

DEWISE on LOVE'S DAY:

Forex to the PEOPLE

PROFIT without formulas

TIME as a physical quantity

for FORM.

(and vice versa)

in Greece rallies - Euro up

Greece CREDIT - the Euro is down

only because THAT TRADE is a physical

VOLUME

i.e. the FORM for time...

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh - giving everyone the gift of discovery

freeDRIVER:

Greece rallies - Euro up

Greece CREDIT - Euro down

only because THAT TRADE is a physical

VOLUME

i.e. the FORM for time.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down - a gift of discovery to all

Greece hasn't had any effect on the euro for a long time now... it's just a bullshit ... we need to make some money ...)))

odiseif:
I propose the same thing to you, I propose the same thing to my friends, I propose the same thing to your friends, I propose the same thing to your friends.

Opinions are 1 do not interfere 2 do not offer 3 do not give advice 4 do not wait for thank you 5 do not prove 6 do not promise and 7 is all for nothing ))))

I'm pissed, I'm waiting to see what happens next, but I think I'm back in the buy zone)))

emotraid:

opinions are as follows 1 do not interfere 2 do not suggest 3 do not advise 4 do not wait for a thank you 5 do not prove 6 do not promise and 7 it is all for nothing )))

Yeah, you can say the same, do not believe, do not be afraid, do not ask)))) let's carve out all the weak and start living like wolves (I do not mind, by the way))))))
Reason: