[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 293

artikul:

If the TS is reversible, then the stop for it is the opposite signal. Other arguments in favour of a fixed stop on a triggered signal for such a TS seem dubious. The signal is formed when the time expires and when the level is reached. Both of these conditions were formed a few hours before Friday's close. If I put a stop, it means I am not confident in my signals, if I do not leave positions for the weekend - same thing. The question then is how to trade if there are doubts and paralysis of will? ))) Looking for other signals, seek the opinion of gurus or what? ))) The weekend is not the reason to hammer my own strictly formalized entry and exit points from the market ))))

Everything is much simpler (for me) - trader is always right, there is a change of scenario in the market and it's not a fact that after reaching the goals. And the flip is as with loss taking or locking? - do the order volumes change after the flip? (no "avalanche"?)

solar:

tell dad that due to the unprecedented frost (was), ..... interest in the energy sector is on the rise, so just as long as the frost tops ))))

Thanks!!!!

You must have been in a hurry to buy the Eureka.

As always..... everything depends only on the GEP )))) And everything else is trifles ))))

Tantrik:
It's much simpler (for me) - the trader is always right, there is a change of scenario in the market and it's not a given that once the targets are achieved. What about a flip with loss taking or locking? - do the order volumes change after the flip? (no "avalanche"?)

is it a pivot with fixing of losses and reducing of lot or a pivot with fixing of profits and increasing of lot)))

Evgen157:

As always..... everything depends only on the GEP )))) And everything else is trifles ))))

The gap was down.

BeerGod:

You must have been in a hurry to buy the Eureka.

Just wanted to show on my screenshot that the time of bearish trend is over and that the local minimum will be reached. ))) If I'm wrong, it won't be too shameful. I am already adapted to the sarcasm and schadenfreude of this forum. And everybody can post factum profit screens and hide when the moose is caught ))))

(just for a couple of days...))

Vizard:

(just for a couple of days...))

On the M1?

jonni:

On the M1?

it looks like an H1
Reason: