[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 224

[Deleted]
SEVER11:

also bought some more...


but can you tell me where to get a proper Renko like this?
[삭제]
O.Zy...:

Personally, I don't understand what the Eurek is growing up to. In France there is an airline strike. In Germany, 70% of the population is against Merkel. Greece is in a state of flux.

Analysts explain the growth on expectations that Greece will be OK. There are two ways out - default and leaving the Eurozone or another tranche of aid (both not in favour of Eurick)

Olives and oil will pull it all out!
O.Zy...:

Personally, I don't understand what the Eurek is growing up to. In France there is an airline strike. In Germany, 70% of the population is against Merkel. Greece is in a state of flux.

Analysts explain the growth on expectations that Greece will be OK. There are two ways out - default and leaving the Eurozone or another tranche of aid (both not in favour of Eurick)

It's not going up - speculators are pulling up to sell higher.
YOUNGA:
but can you tell me where to get a proper Renko like this?
https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/9358 seems to be here

I don't have time to write these days. It's easier with a screen shot.

[삭제]
MobileMan:

I don't have time to write these days. It's easier with a screen shot.

I had millions of dollars, and now I'm crying! The account is not a cent!
Salavatka:
They used to make millions now (( tears!) It's not a cent account, is it!?

)))) so it's not a prime account. It's a risky account where I trade and withdraw a lot. It's a dollar account on which I usually double the deposit in a day.
[Deleted]
McBro:
I wonder, will there be no moving news today? ;)

You will, put the news indicator on the chart.

P.S. It can be placed only on one chart in one terminal, otherwise it will not work.

Files:
Salavatka:
They used to make millions now (( tears!) It's not a cent account, is it!?
remnants of a former luxury....
[삭제]
MobileMan:

)))) so this is not my main account. It's a risky account where I trade and withdraw a lot. It's a quid account where I usually at least double my deposit in a day.
That makes sense then!