[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 227

Tantrik:
really short-circuited... at 25?
Yeah, but the pound is the only thing that's messing up the picture !

strangerr:

Mobile, you'll laugh, but)))

LOL

rigc:
and you too? )))) and 1.5?
no i'm going up (with the euro)

strangerr:

Mobile, you'll laugh, but)))

Why is that?

We should already be looking north on the yen for the long term.

artikul:

If you mean my indicator, it's not a lauded one but a research one )))) Besides, I have to wait for the bar to close ))))

Thank you. I will know. If I trade with something other than a robot, I usually make my own decisions after about forty to fifty minutes. I would read the forum, have a good laugh and look at the charts. Indyus-so, I'm just for fun, I do not rely on them. Although of course I look at them.

And the euro is probably going down.

Nah, it's not going anywhere, I'm just bullshitting... I've been looking at different TFs, there's nothing definite. Well, I don't see...

I don't see any pulse... is it a couple of blows?!? ))))

fqbj:

What the fuck.... darling. We should already be looking north for the long term.

In the long term (I understand a long term trend of at least a year), the euro has been in a corrective movement since 2008 and is headed downwards.

Tantrik:
no I'm going up (with the euro)
Stranger poked fun at the screenshot and went pondering))))

strangerr:

In the long term(understand long term trend for at least a year), on the euro the movement is corrective, since 2008, and is directed downwards.

super!!! i have both feet in favour of))))bai then covered the bottom?

Reason: