[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts & Consequences (Episode 12: February 2012) - page 105

emotraid:

no google theirolls, what is it?
Payrolls report (Nonfarm payrolls):

This is a monthly report from the US Department of Labor. Nonfarm payrolls are the number of new jobs created in nonfarm industries during a month. Payroll is a payroll that pays the wages of workers. It is a very strong indicator that shows the change in employment in the country. An increase in this indicator characterizes the increase in employment and leads to an increase in the exchange rate of the dollar. It is usually published on the first Friday of every month at 12:30 GMT.

Alex_K:
I'm at breakeven and without a profit target at the moment
On audi targets up to 1,13 - 1,1350 - to there and probably without correction (no time for correction) (own TA ichmo)

AUDJPY - target 88 - 88.50 with corrections and interventions (own TA ichmo)

EURJPY - target 106.50 - 107.

strangerr:

The forum is for expressing and justifying your opinions, not for trash-talking. Otherwise, you can sit on the bench, you don't have to come here.

understand sir! i will be reasonable sir! if i can sir! trending up sir! imho sir! ))))))

I'm just laughing at him, as soon as he's down, he's already -- aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I told you so! --- I know I should go to the bench too, but I feel safer with you, I'm more confident, don't fuck me up ))))

Nils:
Payrolls report (Nonfarm payrolls):

This is a monthly report from the US Department of Labor. Nonfarm payrolls are the number of new jobs created in nonfarm industries during a month. Payroll is a payroll that pays the wages of workers. It is a very strong indicator that shows the change in employment in the country. An increase in this indicator characterizes the increase in employment and leads to an increase in the exchange rate of the dollar. It is usually published on the first Friday of every month at 12:30 GMT.

Thank you, now I need to find my own rules, they scared me yesterday, I have many orders for seconds)))) I turned my whole personal cabinet upside down and found no rules...

emotraid:

understand sir! i'll be reasonable sir! if i can sir! trend up sir! imho sir! ))))))

I'm just laughing at him, as soon as he's down, he's already -- aaaaaaaaaaaaah! I told you so! --- I know I need to go to the bench too, but I feel safer with you guys, I feel safer, don't get me started ))))

Emo, what are you doing? ))))

strangerr:

Transition age!?

strangerr:

Well, I'm just talking too, I'm no help at all.)

strangerr:

hi, thanks for getting me hooked on the mcd numbers again...

yesterday while I was riding 6 pips short of a bai and caught a loss, so with the help of a mcd the loss was reduced from 7% to 1%...

thanks again ))))

Gold is a little scary... God forbid a break down, it will be the end for the Euro. Monday will show. A buyer will come or not.

Reason: