Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 22

Zhunko:
I couldn't resist. I'll ask. What's that?

Incontinence? There's a doctor I know, his name is Preobrazhensky.

Trololo: what about a sine wave with dynamic parameters
What about the universal language of science - mathematics? A formula for this shit, please.

Sinusoidal current

Sinusoidal current, an alternating current that is a sinusoidal time function of the form: i = Im sin (wt + j), where i is the instantaneous value of the current, Im is its amplitude, w is the angular frequency, j is the initial phase. As a sinusoidal function has a similar derivative, it can be used in all parts of a linear circuit. (see Linear Systems), the voltages, currents and induced electromagnetic forces are sinusoidal. The reason for using S.t. in engineering is to simplify electrical devices and circuits (as well as their calculations).

But the angular frequency varies within that sinusoid, and I suggested taking from different, independent, frequencies

Zhunko:

Valera, let's not flub. What is a "sine wave with dynamic parameters"?

Go on, you're wanted in the push-button thread, Vasya.

Синусоидальный ток

Great. What are we going to do with this stuff?

What do current, voltage and induced eds have to do with it anyway?

The point is that the decomposition into sinusoids and vice versa, everything is piled together and the amplitudes, phases and periods of each individual sinusoid are taken into account at the same time.

not so that the phase is taken from one, the amplitude from another, and the period from a third.

it may sound absurd for people following the sciences, but the market does not lend itself to strict laws either

Trololo: It may sound absurd to people following the sciences, but the market does not lend itself to strict laws either

Well, then there's no point in trying to decompose it into a Fourier series. The market won't lend itself to it anyway.

Why are you bragging about quotes from articles and posts if you understand nothing about it and do not believe in the ability of mathematics to describe the market?

Trololo:
This may sound absurd to people following in the bounds of science, but the market is not governed by strict laws.

Yes, it doesn't give in... and it doesn't like to be spread out on the spectrum for some unknown reason...)

Although ... I myself will soon be building a TS based on spectrum decomposition on the derivatives of makdi. But I already know clearly what for... but not for "predicting" resonance points.

Reason: