Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 8

trollolo: here's the last post https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/137837, let's say i forgot what this curvature is, or don't, whatever. ignore it, but your opinion i am curious about it, in the post at the link asked. tell me your opinion if you don't mind.

The question itself:

Well, what is its usefulness physically, what exactly does it show, whether it is an expression of physical description through a function or something else, and what does it show - the dependence of rate of change of discretization on smoothing, what does it show in the given link concerning that graph and calculation of area through integral?

The original meaning of integral is area, volume etc. Further, with the development of analysis and the exact sciences, this meaning has expanded qualitatively. In physics, it can be work, flow, pressure, mass, moment of inertia and a thousand other quantities important to physics.

If I understand you correctly, it has nothing to do with sampling. It only shows the accuracy of area calculation. The thinner the bars, the more accurate the area. But to be honest, I don't think I understand you, as I can't yet understand what you need it for.

Mathemat:

The question itself:

The original meaning of an integral is area, volume, etc.

Area, etc. - is the geometric sense.

And the real meaning of integration is the function of the inverse of the derivative.

Reshetov:

And the real meaning of integration is the function inverse of the derivative.

the first-order derivative?

Reshetov: А реальный смысл интегрирования - функция обратная производной.

Yura, the question is not about terminological subtleties, but about what the integration should be applied to. You can tediously argue a lot about what a first form is and how it is calculated without ever understanding what it is needed for. The quintessence of the definite integral is that S'(x) = f(x). Here S is the area under the curve f.

Run away

Reshetov:

How so? Isn't the inverse of the derivative a first-order function? Why is the real meaning of integration an inverse derivative function? It turns out that we calculate the derivative of different pairs, then we mix (exaggerate) and take the integral from the result and thus obtain the inverse (restored) series with other characteristics. right?

trollolo: How so? Isn't the function inverse of the derivative the first form? Why is the real meaning of integration the function inverse of the derivative? It turns out that we calculate the derivative for different pairs, then we mix (exaggerate) and take the integral from the result and thus we obtain a series (restored) with other characteristics. right?

I don't get it. First, it's not a function, it's an operation.

Secondly, what is "the derivative of different pairs"?

Reshetov:

The derivative of what?

Mathemat:

I don't get it. First, it's not a function, but an operation.

Secondly, what is "derivative at different pairs"?

The derivative of McDi is in fact the acceleration of price, while McDi itself is a type of speed, it is not the derivative of McDi, but the roughly speaking, the difference between two neighboring periods of McDi.

In fact, the derivative of the function removes the variable y=a*x+b, F(dash above)) from y= a, i.e. only coefficients remain, but only dynamic coefficients, in a dynamic system sometimes others will be substituted, and back the restored series will be different,

tara:
Yes?

Dynamic is not in the plan in this formula, but prefabricated, from a different row can be taken.
Reason: