[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 619

strangerr:

In January, the biggest was 1.28, then 1.2967, 1.3018-26, the nearest is 1.3145 (Friday's trade) and look how the price will approach these levels, will it hold it or break it.

I'll keep it just in case, may we know the volumes beforehand to avoid guessing? )))))))))

strangerr:

Can you translate?)))
A pullback of more than 50% of the trend, I think (I looked it up somewhere on YouTube) on Fibo 38, a breach is a change of trend. To put it simply - the downtrend is not over yet.

emotraid:

Thanks, I'll keep this one just in case, but can we know the volumes beforehand so we don't have to guess? )))))))))
only for the past week in advance. i'm reading the weekend http://forum.ixbt.com/topic.cgi?id=64:972

emotraid:

Thanks, I'll keep this one just in case, but can we know the volumes beforehand so we don't have to guess? )))))))))

Gina is like back to the future.

emotraid:

Thanks, I'll keep this just in case. Can't we know the volumes beforehand so we don't have to guess? )))))))))

(The volumes are traded at a certain price, but what if the price was not there?) I don't know where to find the volumes of previous years and it would be a good idea.

Tantric, on an upward move, pullbacks can be as high as 60-80%.

strangerr:

Volumes do trade at a certain price, but what if the price wasn't there?)) I don't know where to get past volumes, but it wouldn't hurt.

Tantric, there are pullbacks of 60-80% on the upside.

That is up to a double bottom - up trend. (you have the fibo upside down).

Sdimm:

Gina is like going back to the future.

so i'm striving for it for nothing, i go into nirvana every morning and go into the astral at night )))

emotraid:

So I strive for it for nothing I fall into nirvana every morning and go into the astral at night )))

I can fall into nirvana in the mornings, too, unless I've had a beer.)

So I strive for it for nothing I fall into nirvana every morning and go into astral at night )))

Just don't confuse nirvana and astral with drugs, there's plenty of temptation there.)

emotraid:

Well, that's what I'm striving for, so why do I go into nirvana every morning and go to the astral at night?)
yeah, the astral! i read what you're doing... it's a very ricky experience!!! (Yogi, Tantra and other teachers and Gurus - no one ever advises to get out of your own body). M. Zeland read about realities - there is a chapter on astral travel.
Reason: