[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 578

Salavatka:

Tantrik look at the hourly and 4 hourly there are diversions and very strong I don't believe they worked out yesterday! This is ridiculous!

There might be some small rises to the highs and that's unlikely, the trend will be down!

If I understood all this nonsense, I would have long been sitting in a frightened - intimidated by the divsters:)) I do not know where they are - I can draw a channel upwards (and you can do it yourself: ))))

strangerr:

Because they raised it and now they are fixing it and selling it quietly so as not to scare the bulls away)))
In an hour and a half Draghi will be speaking...

artikul:

That's why they say the eu is a weak currency )))) It's all marubozas like pimples ))))
It was just trying to be clever (about the bald maruboza). But seriously, fortune-telling works by candlelight) And not infrequently.

Tantrik:
If he understood all this nonsense he would have been sitting scrambled - intimidated by diva's long ago. :)) I don't know where they are - I can draw a channel up (and you can do it yourself:))))

I will draw you a channel later, after lunch)))) And the sun in the sky at the same time)))

Margaret, that Romanian is going to drop it again.)

strangerr:

I'll draw you a channel later, after lunch))))

Margaret, that Romanian is going to drop it again)))

Yes, he is, then raises his performance, then lowers it.

Just like Taras Bulba: I begat you, I will kill you...

margaret:

Yes, he's up and down with his performance.

It's like Taras Bulba: I begat you, I'll kill you...

He's earning his first deposit.

strangerr:

I'll draw you a channel later, after lunch)))) And the sun in the sky at the same time)))

Margaret, that Romanian is going to drop it again.)

What about the angry guys with 0.1% deposit? ))) Is Draghi really out today? )))

1.3080 we can go to 1.3080 for a test....

artikul:

What about the angry guys with the 0.1% depo? ))) Is Draghi really out today? )))

He's got an order to drop today)))

strangerr:

He has an order to drop today)))
and at 33 would you believe the eura is going up?
Reason: