[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 345

strangerr:

This euphonious kolkhoz is already a pain in the ass, a lot of volumes in both directions. This euzhopa will end badly, mark my words)))

not so long ago you were VERY confident on ONLY the north. Is it no longer so? has something changed?

forte928:

Yes, there is already a signal for a reversal on n1 - all that remains is to confirm it - everything will look great on the synthetic...just need to check it...

The figure also shows the divert and its power on n1, and the dip limit is so far within the small channel...

Will break through the highs and drop down to the final hairpin or impulse wave )))

artikul:

Will break through the highs and fall down to the final hairpin or impulse wave ))))

so far only sure above a certain level of a given TP

there on all TF's up to n1 passes the lower boundary of the channel - which is a good support line

Salavatka:
http://upload.com.ua/get/903039150/Дивера.rar It didn't work here!!!

Thanks!

Vlad72:
Please send me an MT4 trading station with volumes correctly displayed.

mbtrading.com

strangerr:

mbtrading.com
thank you very much)))

MobileMan:

not so long ago, you were VERY confident on the ONLY north. Not so anymore? Has something changed?

It doesn't apply to the euro, it applies to Europe. Mobile, it's not too late to cover the selloffs.

up again, they're really going up, sit down, close, open buy with a small stop, he'll beat it, whatever, but at least he's not at a loss

strangerr:

This does not apply to the euro, but to Europe. Mobile, it's not too late to cover the sells.

I haven't covered the sells because not everyone is in profit yet.
Reason: