[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 3

Vlad72:
show me what it looks like)))

Article, how do you interpret the i Rainbow indicator reading?

strangerr:
Article, how do you interpret the iRainbow indicator reading?

A simple mnemonic rule ))) There are cold bars and hot bars )))) From hot bars the price goes up like warm air, from cold bars it goes down ))) Green bar is thermal zero, or energy parity )))) It's the same iPower indicator, only painted )))) The indicator contains many strategies, but we are not allowed to discuss them here, so take a look )))) Signals are many ))))

artikul:

A simple mnemonic rule ))) There are cold bars and hot bars )))) From hot bars the price is like warm air goes up, from cold bars it goes down ))) Green bar is thermal zero, or energy parity )))) It's the same iPower indicator, only painted )))) The indicator contains many strategies, but we are not allowed to discuss them here, so take a look )))) )))).

Thank you.

strangerr:

Thank you.

I can only say that when changing pairs, digits and timeframes there will be subtleties )))). That is why it is better to forget about the universal rule ))))

Happy New Year to all! Has the fractal been cancelled yet Dolen? Can I buy some?

artikul:

well, it's not a real fractal.

Vlad72:
well, it's not a real fractal.

Yes, it's incomplete )))) That's the fun of it ))))

Vlad72:
Well, it's not a real fractal.

Well, you're a hard nut to crack: the fractal isn't real, the volumes aren't and the candles in MT aren't Japanese)))

How is it not real? ) Well, he'll make money!?
Reason: