[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 127

strangerr:

You can't argue with Tantric, you see he's been quiet))))
He's sewing money collection bags

Somebody here wrote about some 5 fractals that need to be broken in order to trigger a pending order. My answer is that my G... (My intuition is not so smart and does not know about fractals.) But it set the pending order very nicely. I still need to fall another 200 points and then I will close the profit.) Maybe even more. The target - I will not say - I have not thought it over.

MobileMan:
Somebody here wrote about some 5 fractals that need to be broken in order to trigger a pending order. My answer is that my G... (My intuition is not so smart and does not know about fractals.) But it set the pending order very nicely. I still need to fall another 200 points and then I will close the profit.) Maybe even more. The target - I will not say yet - I have not thought it over.

I wrote it ))))

The site is glitchy - I can't edit or quote... It was about six fractals )

MobileMan:
The site is glitchy - I can't edit or quote... It was about SIX fractals )

You only have the website and I'm still comprehending all the murky meaning of my indie )))

TEXX:

close early....
i know! it was 2770, i had to leave... how do you leave it? (yesterday +10 today -3 in total 7 rubles in 2 days)

strangerr:

Can't argue with Tantric , see he's gone quiet)))
with predictions :)))))

MobileMan:
Somebody here wrote about some 5 fractals that need to be broken in order to trigger a pending order. My answer is that my G... (My intuition is not so smart and does not know about fractals.) But it set the pending order very nicely. I still need to fall another 200 points and then I will close the profit.) Maybe even more. The target - I will not say yet - I have not thought it over.

I will try 1.2840

krisa:

I'll try 1.2840.

buy? why wait.(on the eu wedge)

Margaret, is there any fundamental data for the eu to move further down...

Reason: