[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 726

[Deleted]

From here on it looks like it could be

[Deleted]
Sdimm:

From here on it looks like it could be

if not lower...
and silence......
sent a claim to Alpari, I almost saw 5% of my account go nowhere....
rigc:
sent a claim to Alpari, I almost saw 5% of my account go nowhere....

How?
strangerr:

How?

like this.... I went out for a while and came back to look and it was less than it was... I'm shocked myself...

I may start a new topic? Let people take a look, and I'll put their report there... or here? there may be things i don't understand as a relative newbie and not a pro.... any tips on how to...

rigc:

like this.... I went out for a while and came back to look and it was less than it was... I'm shocked myself...

I may start a new topic? Let people take a look, and I'll put their report there... or here? there may be things i don't understand as a relative newbie and not a pro.... any tips please...


Maybe they're having a promotion?)))
strangerr:

Or maybe they have a promotion?)))
aha.... take from the poor - give to the rich? ))))