[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 100

ReziDent:

At the end of the wedge the first one is put in this case... let's wait and see)))

If you look at the weekly, there is an interesting buy pattern up to 1.4550, then we will see...

...it will probably be on Friday...the summit... ...maybe they will work ahead...but 45...that would be a lot...

lotos7:

...it'll probably be Friday... the summit... they might be ahead of the curve... but 45... that's a lot...

I'm writing about the mid-term...

I'm going to bed, work tomorrow.

According to unofficial reports, the European Central Bank will announce emergency measures to combat the debt crisis at the end of its meeting on Thursday. Among them, sources in Frankfurt cite a sharp easing of borrowing conditions for commercial banks. Mario Draghi's office prefers to avoid liquidity shortages in financial markets instead of mass buying bonds of troubled eurozone countries. And that's what many economists and EU leaders are demanding from him today.

Analysts also expect the ECB to cut benchmark lending rates, which were lowered to 1.25% a month ago under Draghi. The question is whether the current cut will be 0.25% or 0.5%.

Meanwhile, German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French President Nicolas Sarkozy sent a letter to EU President Herman Van Rompuy with proposals to tighten budgetary rules for eurozone members. The project to turn monetary union into a budgetary union, as well as the creation of a new European bailout fund, will be discussed at an EU summit on Thursday and Friday.

And here it comes - the day of the bid announcement))) What I left last night, I found today:

So they announce the bid and what do we do? We need direction and a place to go to, not a place to bounce around

strangerr:

And here it comes - the day of the bid announcement))) What I left last night, I found today:

Similarly ))))

emotraid:
So they announce the bid and what do we do? We need a direction and we need a place to go to, not to jump around.

When the announcement knocks out all your stops, you won't ask silly questions)))

strangerr:

When the ad blows all your feet off, then you won't ask stupid questions))))

I'm on the fence waiting for something I don't know, but I think we're gonna have a long, dark day

emotraid:

I'm on the fence waiting for something I don't know, but I think we're going to have a long, dark night.
Why gloomy? ))) Trading should be fun and self-ironic for fun ))))
Reason: