[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 487

artikul:

A rainbow is also a consequence of splitting of quotes by energy flows )))) In other words, the white colour means the current quotes, which are coming in uninterruptedly, well, we can take bars and sort them modulo 7. In local areas and flat areas the result is even very good, in trends it is a complete fiasco. So I had to generalize the solution again )))

Imagine an energy fan as a white light that falls on a lens - a zig-zag. At a certain point it refracts and we see a rainbow )))

And the next refraction ))))

Article Here's what you get if you take the polarization out of the rainbow )))) In my opinion it is quite informative both on the flat and on the trend

Sdimm:

Article Here's what you get if you take the polarization out of the rainbow )))) In my opinion it is quite informative both on the flat and on the trend

I once suggested to all who want to develop this topic )))) It is inexhaustible because it reflects one of the market movement measurements)))) But human stereotypes got the upper hand and I am left alone with my own cockroaches))) I think you can dig a lot more, if you go deeper into the subject ))))

artikul:

I once suggested to anyone who wants to develop this topic )))) It is inexhaustible because it reflects one of the dimensions of market movements )))) But human stereotypes got the upper hand and I was left alone with my cockroaches))) I think you can dig out a lot more, if you go deeper into the subject ))))

I've already told you - there are a lot of people sitting here, tell me what's what and let's test it, without any criticism.

So share your cockroaches, because all of them have disappeared (the real ones) :)))) I can't program them, but I can test them and detect dependencies)))

strangerr:
Mobilich, are you alive?)))

Me?! I`m the best ! I`ve doubled my deposit in 2 weeks ) and I`ve been trading from 1.3026 with a lot half of it )))

I can dig up some information if you need it! Time permitting!

The Americans are good today.)

MobileMan:

Me?! I'm the best! I've doubled my deposit in 2 weeks) and even traded from 1.3026 with a lot of half a depot) )
Yeah, and I've shortened my life by 2 times too! And gray hairs a little! But all ok!

MobileMan:
The Americans are good today.)

They're not there yet)))

http://www.stocktime.ru/index.html

Salavatka:
Yeah, and shortened my life by half, too! And a little gray hair, too! But it's all good!

Guys, I've written before ) how much I don't give a damn about it all ) years on the fore have developed an iron stamina. And no worries.
Reason: