[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 462

What do you mean, fixing selves? What levels are those selves supposed to be at????

Those who dabble in multicurrency trading will understand.

strangerr:

Ow)))

What do you say, how's the situation? You moving up???

1.3042 may be the forerunner level, if we go higher, we will continue, at least it is a strong level at the moment. So wit????

I've finally got my locs straightened out ))) Hanging 33% depo profit. Breakeven already. Not crushing the buys yet. Waiting for higher.

MobileMan:
I've finally got my locs straightened out ))) Hanging 33% depo profit. Breakeven already. Not crushing the buys yet. Waiting for higher.

Well done, good for you.... :)))) I'm the one that got my deposit down. 5 minutes isn't for me, I'd rather use my watch the old-fashioned way..... :)))

MobileMan:
I've finally got my locs straightened out ))) Hanging 33% depo profit. Breakeven already. Not crushing the buys yet. Waiting higher.
1.31 wait .

odiseif:
1.31 wait .
TP at 1.3150, but in general I would have closed at 1.31

odiseif:
1.31 wait .
I have a slightly lower 3090, I'll wait.

nikelodeon:

Well done, good for you.... :)))) I'm the one who's got my dept. 5 minutes isn't for me, I'd rather use my watch the old-fashioned way..... :)))
What's the difference? Ah yes ..... stop loss and take profit )) .There is no difference, you made a mistake in the m1 by 5 pips to enter, so you made a mistake in the n1 by about 45 pips to enter, and on d1 you made a mistake of 300 pips, or do you think the Chinese candles on the m1 and m5 are fake, and the candles on the n1 and d1 are like the original Japanese ?
Reason: