[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 260

krisa:

That's much more interesting, and people understand you.

jonni:
I am glad to hear that I did not fear for nothing, and on the franc, I think it will reach 1.9500, if it breaks through resistance, we will go south

You are trying to use my system to profit by closing your buy. A pending order is a pending order that may not reach it.

jonni:

I am glad to hear that I did not fear for nothing, and on the franc, I think they should go up to 1.9500, if resistance is broken through, then we will go south.

About the euro, there are doubts, at least to 1.2727 should get (resistance is there).

If it gets to 1.2727, my stop will also work))) So there will be a small drawdown and so what?

MobileMan:

You are wasting your time trying to use my system to close your buy in profit. A pivot is a pivot, it might not get there.

I think he went in on his own. How can you use something you haven't seen or don't know?)

strangerr:

I think he entered on his own. Barely, how can you use something you haven't seen and don't know?)))

I meant that he is trying to use my (possible) entrance as his TP. My entry is not the fact that there will be

MobileMan:

everyone has a different vision )
What do you see? We are waiting!

Voice:
What do you see? We are waiting!

read above

MobileMan:

I meant that he is trying to use my (possible) input as his TA. My entry is not sure it will be.

I see that the Euro is buying for now and I will see where the downward pressure will start:

strangerr:

And the entry is better from 2708.
At 2690 I have the upper boundary of the channel on n1 which will trigger a correction downwards...

MobileMan:

I meant that he is trying to use my (possible) input as his TA. My entry is not a sure thing.
Exactly, but I got off at 1.2637-just on your signal, well, right away, but at 1:00 a.m.
Reason: