[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 243

I show you what happens after such diverts, but note that this is H1 and not at the very top, but rather at the bottom:

Eurochief completes a correction:

strangerr:

I show you what happens after such diverts, but note that this is H1 and not at the very top, but rather at the bottom:

Eurochief completes a correction:

i.e. do you think the euarchief will go up from here!?

MobileMan:

So you think the euarchief will go up from here?!

Yep, right now without a single pip of slippage))))

In all seriousness, I think he's going down, nobody wants extra passengers.

strangerr:

Tantrik, perspectives on the chif correcta:

Chat up your pendulum there)))

And yesterday's conversation about ts, remember you said you explained and I did not like yours? So I have my own, and the beginner, for example, to understand them a dark forest, once or twice will try, will catch a couple of elks and say that not working, so you can safely explain the screens, nothing will not change)))).

I'm sick of it, I don't follow this pair (the spread is big) so I don't know where it will go.

strangerr:

Still guessing?)))

Divert volume on the daily index and that's not a divert on a flea))))

So euro goes buy next week, if the mobile guy leaves a pause at 2930 on the sell, it will be his first moose, but a fat one))))

I can show what happens after such a divert, if someone is interested.

Yes, it would be very interesting to have an example

MobileMan:

I take your word for it, because I don't understand anything about volumes or diversions, and I'm not going to get into it. My answer is this. I have not yet had any visions of removing the pending order, so I will keep it, but things may change for me, as you have already noticed. So - we will see next week. One thing I know for sure - I will go in and take more than 100 pips (as usual) without much risk.

P.S. And by the way, show me what happens after such a divert)))

P.P.S. If you have something to say about the euracif - I would be interested to hear it, as I follow it very closely.

I'm not good with visions, I'm waiting for summer, mushrooms will grow, I'll be cool too :))

Cvinto:
Yes it would be very interesting by way of example

What to show each one separately?))

The pictures are on page 242.

strangerr:

Yep, right now without a single pip of drawdown))))

In all seriousness, I think it's bound to kick down, nobody wants extra passengers.

Well, I closed in a separate (risky) account a sell on EURECHIFF with good profit (just few minutes before market close) and opened buy account with half deposit hoping for a gap up from 1.2069, so far the gap is up, but till the market opens everything may change. So, I thought that at market opening I would close my Buy profit and go back to Sell, and you told me that it is already time to go up. So - I have a dilemma to keep buy or to cover at the opening.)

MobileMan:

Well, I just closed a separate (risky) account in euruchief with a good profit (just minutes before market close), and opened a buy position at half deposit hoping for a gap up from 1.2069, so far the gap is up, but everything may change before market opening. So, I thought that at market opening I would close my Buy profit and go back to Sell, and you told me that it is already time to go up. So I have a dilemma to buy or to close at the open.)
I have to create (not find on the web) a TS and use TA (one's own, FA is for a fan) and they will answer all my questions.

Tantrik:
You have to create (not find on the internet) a TA and use a TA (one's own, FA's are good for some) and they will answer all your questions.
I know the TC, but what are the TA and FA?
Reason: