Download MetaTrader 5

Indicators: Simple Pip Value Calculator - page 3

To add comments, please log in or register
didihays
didihays  

Five stars!!  This is the greatest!  Solves a real problem for newbies like me with an elegant solution.  I particularly like the presence of the information on the chart, so I can keep using the information throughout my trading.  I was also having a devil of a time getting pip and point straight.  Now, the calculator puts it in black and white for me!  This is truly INGENIOUS and I can't thank you enough for coding it and sharing it.

Stuart Browne
Stuart Browne  
didihays:

Five stars!!  This is the greatest!  Solves a real problem for newbies like me with an elegant solution.  I particularly like the presence of the information on the chart, so I can keep using the information throughout my trading.  I was also having a devil of a time getting pip and point straight.  Now, the calculator puts it in black and white for me!  This is truly INGENIOUS and I can't thank you enough for coding it and sharing it.

:) Thanks for the very kind words and glad you find it useful didihays :)

tabbrat
tabbrat  

HI EVRYBODY 

FOR MT5 IT IS ,?

THANKS

rajtradingfx
rajtradingfx  

Hello Friends Find the same above "Simple Pip Calculator" for MT5 Platform.

Files:
rajtradingfx
rajtradingfx  
tabbrat:

HI EVRYBODY 

FOR MT5 IT IS ,?

THANKS

Hello Friends Find the same above "Simple Pip Calculator" for MT5 Platform.
Simple Pip Value Calculator
Simple Pip Value Calculator
  • votes: 26
  • Stuart Browne
  • www.mql5.com
It's a question we see asked frequently on the MQL forums and other forex websites. Knowing how much a 1 pip or 1 point move on a currency is going to make you (or cost you) is one of the most important factors in any forex trade. If you don't know that, how can you calculate your risk to reward??!!?? This very simple calculator will tell you...
Files:
tabbrat
tabbrat  
rajtradingfx :
Bonjour les amis Trouver la même chose ci-dessus "Simple Pip Calculator" pour la plaque-forme MT5.

Thank's 

Paulo Santos
Paulo Santos  

Hello

Thanks a lot for this jewly,,,, I´d like  favor from Code Masters : I´d like to put PVCalculator in another corner... Can you help-me ?

To add comments, please log in or register