Indicators: Simple Pip Value Calculator - page 3

Five stars!!  This is the greatest!  Solves a real problem for newbies like me with an elegant solution.  I particularly like the presence of the information on the chart, so I can keep using the information throughout my trading.  I was also having a devil of a time getting pip and point straight.  Now, the calculator puts it in black and white for me!  This is truly INGENIOUS and I can't thank you enough for coding it and sharing it.

didihays:

Five stars!!  This is the greatest!  Solves a real problem for newbies like me with an elegant solution.  I particularly like the presence of the information on the chart, so I can keep using the information throughout my trading.  I was also having a devil of a time getting pip and point straight.  Now, the calculator puts it in black and white for me!  This is truly INGENIOUS and I can't thank you enough for coding it and sharing it.

:) Thanks for the very kind words and glad you find it useful didihays :)

HI EVRYBODY 

FOR MT5 IT IS ,?

THANKS

Hello Friends Find the same above "Simple Pip Calculator" for MT5 Platform.

Files:

tabbrat:

HI EVRYBODY 

FOR MT5 IT IS ,?

THANKS

Hello Friends Find the same above "Simple Pip Calculator" for MT5 Platform.
Simple Pip Value Calculator
Simple Pip Value Calculator
  • votes: 26
  • Stuart Browne
  • www.mql5.com
It's a question we see asked frequently on the MQL forums and other forex websites. Knowing how much a 1 pip or 1 point move on a currency is going to make you (or cost you) is one of the most important factors in any forex trade. If you don't know that, how can you calculate your risk to reward??!!?? This very simple calculator will tell you...
Files:

rajtradingfx :
Bonjour les amis Trouver la même chose ci-dessus "Simple Pip Calculator" pour la plaque-forme MT5.

Thank's 

Hello

Thanks a lot for this jewly,,,, I´d like  favor from Code Masters : I´d like to put PVCalculator in another corner... Can you help-me ?

Hi, I love this tool and thank you for developing it! Since I also use others indicators, I would be grateful if it was possible for users to customize the location of this indicator on a chart, in a way that is compatible with the "Arrange Windows as non-overlapping tiles" in MetaTrader 4.

Thanks Stuart

Great tool!

Is there a way to adjust it's position within the chart window?

It will be great if it offers setting options to pin in at, says, corner 1 or 2 or 3... and the X, Y position relative to the corner.

Best regards

Cazz

great tool! thanks   Stuart Browne <3
just wann know. Dose it work for Exotics, Metals like Gold, Silver ? :)
Reason: