A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 10

143alex:
What's the deal with robots there? What is the best site to look at for out-of-the-box solutions? Like the Quick-mt4 bridge )))) can I get in touch with you in private...

There is nothing easier than to run a robot on a Russian stock market - just write your own trading platform, connect it to Quick (300 rubles per month for accounts up to 50k rubles) or directly to Plaza (4k rubles per month), develop your own database to accumulate statistics and monitor the current situation, develop a subsystem for receiving historical data, learn and then use at least one third party product for technical analysis like WealthLab. After that you can relax and have a beer:) Oh, yes, I almost forgot, it is highly desirable to write a subsystem of signal execution control (because all this stuff, at least for the first six months, will work with large glitches that should be somehow eliminated). But even after that you can't relax, it is highly desirable to sit by the monitor from 10:00 to 23:50 and control the algorithms.

valenok2003:

That, my dear fellow, is a diagnosis.
What's all the fuss about? ))) Do you want to earn money on Forex? Well, go and earn. Otherwise you will only join the ranks of the "most amazed" chatterboxes, who are only talking about how they can earn money ))))

artikul:
What's all the fuss about? ))) Do you want to make money on the forex market? Well, go and earn. Otherwise you will join the ranks of "the most amazed" chatterboxes, who only talk about how they can earn money))))

))) +1

C-4:

There is nothing easier than running a robot on a Russian stock market - just write your own trading terminal, connect it to Quick (300 rubles per month for accounts up to 50k rubles) or directly to Plaza (4k rubles per month), develop your own database to accumulate statistics and track the current situation, develop a subsystem for receiving historical data, study and then use at least one third party product for technical analysis like WealthLab. After that you can relax and drink a beer:) Oh, yes, I almost forgot, it is desirable to write a subsystem of signal execution control (because all this stuff, at least for the first six months, will work with large glitches that should be fixed somehow). But even after that you can't relax, it is highly desirable to sit by the monitor from 10:00 to 23:50 and control the algorithms.

))) I liked the one about beer...

C-4:

There is nothing easier than running a robot on a Russian stock market - just write your own trading terminal, connect it to Quick (300 rubles per month for accounts up to 50k rubles) or directly to Plaza (4k rubles per month), develop your own database to accumulate statistics and track the current situation, develop a subsystem for receiving historical data, study and then use at least one third party product for technical analysis like WealthLab. After that you can relax and have a beer:) Oh, yes, I almost forgot, it is desirable to write a subsystem of signal execution control (because all this stuff, at least for the first six months, will work with large glitches that should be fixed somehow). But even after that you can't relax, it is highly desirable to sit by the monitor from 10:00 to 23:50 and control the algorithms.

What the fuck is a robot for if you have to stay near a monitor from morning till night? )))

What's good about the Foundation is that there, the robots will practically pack and multiply on their own. And it's a farm that will have to be monitored anyway.

sanyooooook:
Why do you need a robot if you just sit in front of the monitor from morning till night? )))

The only profitable systems I have seen are scalpers. On the stock market, the situation is the same. High-frequency scalpers earn the most and are quite stable.

I myself am scalping (from 30 to 100 orders per day) on flat currency pairs. The only disadvantage is lack of stability in my earnings. I may raise my deposit during couple of weeks from 100$ up to 10-20k. I usually lose up to 30% of my deposited funds after the market begins to trend but I withdraw my profit and deposit again 100$.

My money is enough for a good life.

My idea about professionalism in general and trading in particular.

- a person engaged in any activity as a livelihood. (Kuznetsov's dictionary).

As for a professional, there is a tendency of late to call a person who acts not so much within the framework of a profession, job, but rather performs activities that bring profit in general as aprofessional . If you get a lot of money for what you do, call yourself a professional! You know your field very well, but do not know how to make money on it? You cannot be considered a professional.

C-4:

There is nothing easier than running a robot on a Russian stock market - just write your own trading terminal, connect it to Quick (300 rubles per month for accounts up to 50k rubles) or directly to Plaza (4k rubles per month), develop your own database to accumulate statistics and track the current situation, develop a subsystem for receiving historical data, study and then use at least one third party product for technical analysis like WealthLab. After that you can relax and have a beer:) Oh, yes, I almost forgot, it is highly desirable to write a subsystem of signal execution control (because all this stuff, at least for the first six months, will work with large glitches that should be somehow eliminated). But even after that you can't relax, it is highly desirable to sit by the monitor from 10:00 to 23:50 and control the algorithms.

How much money do you need to get to the fund? And where can I find out more about the trading floors on the fund? Is there a centralised forum like this one?

myrzila:

How much money does it take to get on the fund?

No restrictions.

And where can I find out more about the trading platforms on the fund?

I don't think the search is working anymore. OK. Finam, BKS,... there are a lot of them.

Is there a centralised forum like this one?

quote.ru, quoteforum.ru and many others. At the same brokers, for example.

myrzila:

And how much money do you need to enter the fund? And where can I find out in more detail about the trading platforms on the fund? Is there a centralised forum like this one?

You don't need a lot of money to get started. You can find a broker willing to open an account without a lower limit, no problem. 1 SBER contract a day for example goes for 200-300 roubles, which is not much even for quite small accounts. But you have to be ready to pay a subscription fee for accounts less than a certain amount (about 50,000 roubles). This is approximately 200-300 roubles a month. It's true that the leverage is much smaller, different for different instruments, but in general 1:6-12. But this is right, beginners will be safer. But all the same, you need at least 30,000 roubles, or, even better, 60,000 to 70,000, to have at least a minimum level of comfort.

I know that there is a large Finam community here and here. And of course we should not forget about the RTS . There is a lot of useful information there too.

Reason: