A question for those who are making money on forex. - page 2

Swetten:

Didn't trade, that's why I wrote -- "in my opinion".

:)

it's actually the other way round, but leverage and greed do the reverse )

sanyooooook:
it's actually the other way round, but shoulder and greed do the reverse )
What do you mean -- the stock market is easier?

Swetten:
What do you mean the stock market is easier?

no

I am not sure how much time it takes for a beginner to open a forex account and start trading.

ZZZY: how long does it take a beginner to open a forex account and start trading? It took me 1-3 hours (not counting the time to think whether you should or should not trade).

You can't do that with a stock. Both markets are equally risky, but it's always good where we're not.

sanyooooook:
no

Eh! Another dream come true!

:)

Does anyone make any money with forex? (And so on the questions from the first post)

I know that sanyooooook

i know that sanyooook has a forex robot, how is it profitable?

Shniperson:

Does anyone make any money on the Forex market? (And so on the questions from the first post)

I know that sanyooooook

i know that sanyooook has a forex robot, how has he been trading?

I do not think so, he has a lot of crappy traders.

ZS: arbitrage is the easiest strategy, but since forex is not transparent() in Russia I'm picking a fund.

sanyooooook:
they don't let him work, alpari are stingy.
What if it is on some kind of NDP, ECN?

Swetten:
What if on some NDP, ECN?
If it was done on a simple account then why can't it be done on a ddn ebn), ask your broker who bought your short or who sold you your long and where it is recorded, if he shows it (and proves it) then you can safely believe that your broker is honest with you.

sanyooooook:
If it was done on a simple account then why can't it be done on a ddn ebn), ask your broker who bought your short or who sold you your long and where it is recorded, if he shows it (and proves it) then you can safely believe that your broker is honest with you.
There are all sorts of "FX+" with registration of trades on the RTS/MICEX, aren't there?

Swetten:
There are all sorts of "FX+" with registration of trades on the RTS/MICEX, aren't there?
))), to be honest, I was not particularly interested, but still show me where these deals are registered?
Reason: