1st and 2nd derivatives of the MACD - page 61

Deniskin, jelizavettka

From the work done above, I personally cannot draw any conclusions. As I wrote before - we have to stop building strategies based on indicators with small and/or fixed period.
You should also use a variable period competently, taking into account the nature of price behavior and controlling the direction and size of positions.

DmitriyN:

From the work done above, I personally cannot draw any conclusions. As I wrote before - we have to stop building strategies based on indicators with small and/or fixed period.
You should also use a variable period competently, taking into account the nature of price behavior and controlling the direction and size of positions.

To avoid changing the period, you can use a speculator. It will show everything at once.

DmitriyN:

From the work done above, I personally cannot draw any conclusions. As I wrote before - we should stop building strategies based on indicators with small and/or fixed period.

You quoted a smart book without mistakes, well done.

DmitriyN: As I wrote before - you should stop building strategies based on indicators with small and/or fixed periods.

You should also use a variable period wisely

I see.

Mathemat:
I see.

Yeah, the old tale.

jelizavettka:
_ And Josiah is up to no good. He's broadcasting from the astral.
You have to be able to broadcast from the astral, not everyone can do that. Lizyanka, try to practice conscious dreaming and you'll understand how hard it is, and Josiah can do it.

Mathemat:
And how do you yourself, Dima, understand the meaning of a constant-period machine? Why does a mashka-200 make more sense than a mashka-23? Well, that's what onolytes think...

Because a greater proportion of patterns are realized over a period of 200 than over a period of 23.

DmitriyN:

From the work done above, I personally cannot draw any conclusions. As I wrote before - we should stop building strategies based on indicators with small and/or fixed period.
You should also use a variable period competently, taking into account the behavior of the price and controlling the direction and size of positions.

Well... That's clear to everyone, isn't it? (Although, not everyone) ... with a constant period machine you can only trade a sine wave)

The other question is how to use the variable period intelligently, how to calculate it. ? Please show us an example in relation to the mash-ups.

DmitriyN:
Because a higher proportion of patterns are realised over a period of 200 than over a period of 23.

Which is better then... a period of 200 or a period of 20,000?

DmitriyN:
You have to be able to broadcast from the astral world, too; not everyone can do that. Lizanka, try to do some conscious dreaming and you'll see how hard it is, and Yosya can do it.

You need someone to teach you... I don't know how...
Reason: