FOREX - Trends, forecasts and implications 2016 - page 87

Artem Sidorov:
Sorry, your message is addressed to me - but I didn't understand anything in your words or references to any posts

forget it broser!!! your part is just about mugs ;) Go sell the signal - maybe you'll make some money...

The rest of it has nothing to do with you. Forecasts... you're talking about an old one )))))))

Evgeniy Balchin:
You'd better educate yourself instead of discussing others...
Are you getting soft? at least post a real photo - let's have a laugh, eh? or before and after the photoshop

Teacher:

forget it broser!!! your part is just about mugs ;) Go sell the signal, maybe you'll make some money...

The rest of it has nothing to do with you. Forecasts... you're talking about an old one )))))))

You "old timers" have a way of telling them what to do? You can go back and forth among yourselves - don't bother others.

Go to hell!!! it's marked for clowns that this is a test ... if it says little and you are such a pro that you do not read the letters - then there is a cent account.

This is a circus - touring clowns!

admin, ban me, the old bazaar is more necessary...

Вадим Новопашин:
I closed the pound buy higher waiting for very little chance. if at least the sniffles go higher than 42200 then there will be a chance of a correction
It's a killer spread, but I will not cover it. The whole pile of negativity has worked out. The price will return.)

bearish takeover on H4

* for Teecher - no mugging circles

Artem Sidorov:

bearish takeover on H4

* for Teecher - no mugging circles

the day will close around the blunt corners of the rhombus. although it's heading for a breakdown of 9150 is murky

Artem Sidorov:

* for Ticher - no mugshots

one finished, the other continued. hilarious ))))

Вадим Новопашин:
the day will close around where the blunt corners of the diamond

it's about 1.094

ok, let's see the close of the day)

Artem Sidorov:

bearish takeover on H4

Lumberjack will correct you now.
Reason: