Let's work together to open a dealing centre - page 5

Cmu4:

I suggest discussing step 1 and 2. :))

Let's take a closer look:
1. so, the legal intricacies.

And we already have agents from foreign companies working for us, offering information and consultancy services.
Costs at this stage are $3,000-$4,000.

In all offshore jurisdictions (right on the ground), there are companies that register and represent your interests with local departments, if required by the country's laws. Their services are half the price. But in my opinion, it is better to register under the jurisdiction of some reputable country.

2. Buy and set up the software.

The cost at this stage is $10,000 to $100,000.

I suggest using softwarefrom MetaQuotes Software Corp. We can find out their prices by one phone call.

3. Company.
The cost at this stage starts from $5,000.

Possible.

4. Advertising.
Costs at this stage from $5, 000

The costs you mention are not great, but do we need to shout loudly/announce ourselves and look for someone if we are building this for ourselves? Well, then word of mouth will do its own thing.

OnGoing:

There is a bit of naivety in what you are saying. Regulations, like community opinion, are in practice entirely subject to economic expediency.

Altruistic ideas are not viable, for the same reason. All three points I have cited are based on the practice at the time of setting up the brokerage company I mentioned.

Nevertheless, it is still one of the best today in terms of transparency etc.

But again, the potential for profit (loss compensation) is, alas, never in the background, only in the first place.

Another objection of mine to you.

I understand that there is no obvious difference between the brokerage company you have created, which has the goal to make profit from giving/selling quotes (and that is right and natural) and the brokerage company we are talking about here and now.

The VC in question has a different purpose - to become the Home of this community and to have its own quotes.

Feel the difference and your doubts will go away.

DhP:

One more objection from me.

I realise that it is not obvious to you the difference between the VC you have created, which aims to make a profit (which is right and natural), and the VC we are talking about here and now.

The VC in question has a different aim - to become a Home for this community.

Feel the difference and the doubts will disappear.

You don't get it. The VC was also created for itself. But as it developed, it became obvious that in order to cover operational costs and keep the business afloat, these amendments had to be adopted.

A lot of money has to be invested to create a truly operational and competitive VC. And the investment must be recouped.

Well, I cannot, with all due respect, look at the expenses Denis cited without irony)

Cmu4:
2. Buying and setting up the software.
Costs at this stage $10,000- $100,000
4. Advertising.
Costs at this stage start from $5,000

The underlined figures are not even optimistic. They are not realistic. And 100k is the bare cost of an MT5 package :)

That's without taking into account the fact that the topic of costs is still a long way off.

OnGoing:

You don't get it. The WFD was also set up for itself. But as it developed, it became obvious that to cover operating costs and keep the business afloat, these amendments needed to be adopted.

A lot of money has to be invested to create a truly operational and competitive VC. And the investment must be recouped.

Well, the costs that Denis mentioned, with all due respect, cannot be seen without irony).

The return on investment. I don't rule out that the community will decide to sell you quotes at a higher price. And that would be fair.

But when building a house and investing a lot of money in it, people think first and foremost about the comfort in which they want to live and enjoy their guests and children.

In any case, one way or another, it is up to the community to decide on the cost of the quotes supplied (based on justifiable costs, of course).

TheXpert:

The underlined figures are not even optimistic. They are not realistic. And 100k is the naked cost of an MT5 package :)

That's without taking into account the fact that the topic of costs is still a long way off.

I generally suggest discussing the budget based on half a million or more.

Half a million is good :) it could take months to saw :)

DhP:

I understand that it is not obvious to you the difference between the DC you have created, the purpose of which is to make profit from providing/selling quotes (and that is correct and natural), and the DC we are talking about here and now.

Alexander, have you thought about such a thing as getting quotes with an acceptable spread and liquidity? I suppose you would agree that without that there is no DC.

So, in order to get competitive quotes from a liquidity aggregator, you have to constantly confirm the volumes. In other words, you have to select volumes of N-th amount every month.

Now a question. How do you imagine if you don't have a decent client base and roughly 5 of your friends will trade?

TheXpert:
Half a million is good :) it could take months to saw :)
If you have permission from the community to do so. Otherwise, it's a criminal offence.

OnGoing:

Now a question. How do you envisage it if you don't have a decent customer base and roughly 5 of your friends are trading?

You know... usually. Paying the difference out of your own pocket and running a vigorous PR campaign.
Reason: