[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 316

strangerr:

Do you see yesterday's candle on the daily?
and did you see the October 7 candle?

chepikds:
I see, not very nice for the bulls, but what can you do! If you take it by the close, it's bad, and if (high+low)/2, it's up...

Grandpa remembered saying that these indicators are best calculated over two candles.

margaret:
and did you see the candle on 7 October?

Looking at the volume of the October 7 candle compared to previous candles and yesterday's:

margaret:
and did you see the candle on 7 October?
Very similar to yesterday's) Hi!

strangerr:

Looking at the volume of the October 7th candle compared to previous candles and yesterday's:

Subjective this, no consolidation before the 7th and here it is...

chepikds:
Very similar to yesterday's) Hi!
Hi! Very similar...

Two factors confuse me the most - oil prices and the statement by French government officials in October that the euro will be 1.41 by the end of the year. Are they that out of touch with the situation?

dvs:

Two factors confuse me the most - oil prices and the statement by French government officials in October that the euro will be 1.41 by the end of the year. Are they that out of touch with the situation?

No, it's just that French wine is good)))

dvs:

Why? Does anyone?))) well, except for some people who cannot be changed)))

strangerr:

Looking at the volume of the October 7th candle compared to previous candles and yesterday's:

We see, next what? Explain the situation.....
Reason: