[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 244

I would like the EUR/JPY to close below 101 please

And the gold went where it was supposed to go. Where's it going to go!
emotraid:


I got hung up on minus, close it, don't close it, what's the question?

how easy it was on the demo ))))

From 300pp, to a stop is like a pile to a well.

)))

RekkeR:

From 300pp, to a stop is like a pile to a well.

)))


Ou don't see a 5-digit drop.
Dangerous day:) But someone knows how to trade in it. If I had enough time for the whole day I would probably trade too. I think we will close down today.
trump:
Dangerous day :) But someone knows how to trade in it. If I had enough time all day I would probably trade too. I think we will close down today.

Yeah... should be a slumping day...


Hi there!

Tantrik:

Hi there!


Where have you been?
strangerr:

Where have you been?
Nowhere
Vizard:

Yeah... they should be...


Sag?

Hmmm, everyone says there's no reason to.

The 'politicians', for example, have even checked in.

http://globfinance.wordpress.com/2011/12/14/%d0%b2%d0%be%d0%bb%d1%88%d0%b5%d0%b1%d0%bd%d0%b0%d1%8f-%d1%86%d0%b5%d0%bd%d0%b0-1-3/


But everyone really wants to "go down" ... :) Sold out.