[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 413

odiseif:
Yes ... the Aussie is a commodity currency, and in many ways its movement correlates with gold, just like the Canadian with oil

And the euro?)))

margaret:
The main thing is not to read the MT5 forum... One guy there just killed me with his sayings, saying that there is a solid foundation under 1.30XX and there are rotted trees on it, which are easily punctured.... but the most interesting thing is that he made fools of all those who see SOUTH (by spitting in their faces), constantly emphasizing how only he sees the movement well and everyone else is a LOSER...and this is not one such, there on MT5, a "talented" trader, including moderators... So I wouldn't advise reading that forum for novice traders as a study guide.

There are a couple of times a day there)))

Of the moderators there ppvic is ok.

margaret:
The main thing is not to read the MT5 forum... There a guy there just killed me with his sayings, saying that under 1.30XX is a solid foundation, and there are rotted trees on it, which are easily punctured.... but the most interesting thing is that he made fools of all those who see SOUTH (by spitting in their faces), constantly emphasizing how only he sees the movement well and everyone else is a LOSER...and this is not one such, there on MT5, a "talented" trader, including moderators... So I wouldn't advise reading that forum for novice traders as a study guide.
I'm not the only one who has "talented traders" on that forum. That's why I advise against reading that forum as a study guide for beginner traders. I grew up here.

strangerr:

And the euro?))
That's why I don't like it.

strangerr:

And the euro?)))
indicator of all currencies

strangerr:

And the euro?)))

A collective farm with Mercazy as its unspoken chairman ))) USSR reminds, and what happened to the USSR everyone knows.... When ?.... it's a matter of time ....

It's been bothering me for years ... I can't figure out how to catch a move without significant drawdowns .

MT5 Kamelka: "If price really did move like a tame one along some levels, then most of the predictions would be correct. But as it is, everything is explained already when the price has jumped the next level, for every random horizontal line on the chart you can find your TS - phiba, murray, end of some wave, zero macdac, 50 rsi, crossover of mash, butterfly wings, crab claws, dragon balls."

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/10767-eur-usd-2011q4/page1834

strangerr:

MT5 Kamelka: "If price really did move like a tame one along some levels, then most of the predictions would be correct. But as it is, everything is explained already when the price has jumped the next level, for every random horizontal line on the chart you can find your TS - phiba, murray, end of some wave, zero macdac, 50 rsi, crossover of mash, butterfly wings, crab claws, dragon balls."

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/10767-eur-usd-2011q4/page1834

i agree with this . i dont agree with the "the price has jumped to Ma30 and need to bounce back" as if Ma30 decides what and where ....... why Ma30 or let it be Ma50 or whatever ...i see a lot of them on the chart of one time frame and this is just a Ma, and there are also CCI, Stochastic, Maqd, and a lot of different indicators with a lot of parameters. you need to find a clear explanation and understand yourself why the price moved backward from Ma 30 and not from Ma 50, and then the harvest will start .... But now ...... is a sour patch and a disappointment.

dvs:
I don't think the price has made it. Probable drop to 2883 or so. Although from the candlesticks it looks very much like a reversal.
I too am aiming for 2895-2880, then maybe a small correction to 2970
Reason: