[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 304

margaret:

Judging by the forum, there are only millionaire pros here, and I'm no match for them... I can't work on three charts, watch and read the news, and communicate on a forum...

The rich have their own whims ))))

The ECB provided 523 eurozone credit institutions with 3-year loans totalling €489bn at a fixed rate of 1%.

Most analysts, had assumed that banks would receive less - around €300bn. The loans are scheduled for repayment in January 2015 - the European Central Bank is lending to the region's banking sector for such a long period for the first time.

The ECB also held another auction today, in which 72 banks received €29.74bn at a fixed rate of 1% per annum. The funding was granted for 98 days and is due to be repaid on 29 March 2012. The regulator satisfied all the applications submitted in full.

At UBS they say that although European banks can now breathe a sigh of relief, the long term prospects for the financial sector of the monetary union have not improved. After the announcement of results of the auction, the European currency renewed a weekly high against the dollar, rising to a mark of $1.3200, after which returned to the levels in the zone of $1.3090. The bank believes that such a short correction in the EUR/USD pair could mean that the weak euro is not a reflection of the eurozone's problems, but one way to solve them .

margaret,E

, "The Central Bank has provided 523 eurozone credit institutions with 3-year loans totalling 489 billion euros at a fixed rate of 1%."

...PRINTED...??

lotos7:

margaret,E

, "The Central Bank has provided 523 eurozone credit institutions with 3-year loans totalling 489 billion euros at a fixed rate of 1%."

...PRINTED...??

that's from reserves...?

As for the downside renewal, the wave makers are saying that there will be a rise to 1.3220 and then a slide to 1.2850 and from there a rise to 1.36-37

margaret:

Judging by the forum, there are only millionaire pros here, and I'm no match for them... I cannot work on three charts, watch and read the news, and communicate on the forum...

As for the above questions ... the market is thin - I repeat for the umpteenth time, so the movements are volatile, on this news (ECB provided 489 billion euro for a new 3-year refinancing operation - went up, on this (- Statistics confirmed that Italy is already in recession. Final data on Italian GDP for Q3: -0.2% q/q, +0.2% y/y + downgrade) - went down

I'm telling you we should write the index (number of pages / number of posts)*-1 = market volatility, but the datafeed needs to figure out how to do it .

The more water, the more you can see that the forum members aren't getting along... Start criticising... Started asking questions. People are angry. While you are panting, others are making money. It is better to offer your version of events. Otherwise, you gather like hyenas and wait for someone to die and you might get some.

trump:
The more water, the more you can see that the forum members aren't getting along... Start criticising... Started asking questions. People are angry. While you are panting, others are making money. It is better to offer your version of events. Otherwise, you gather like hyenas and wait for someone to die and you'll get some.

Don't mind it, it's a common sight here))))

5drakon:
Yes, yes, they are raking in money with their lobes without a break, even )))))) I am all out.

On time.

5drakon:
Yes, yes, they are raking in money with their lobes without a break, even )))))) I am all out.
Come on )))) Get in the shopping ))))) It'll be fun ))))

artikul:
Come on )))) Get up shopping )))) It'll be fun ))))
no pivot yet :((
Reason: