[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 273

In half an hour Draghi will give Eurasia a drag :))))

Let me put it this way:

If we go short, the stop is at 1.3096, which seems a bit high to me... So, to go short, we have to wait for the eu to go higher.

If one goes long, then the stop is under the low, at 1.2935 approximately. This is too high!

So there is not much choice for those who are not in a position ...

SIT BACK AND DO NOT TRY TO MOVE !

Sooner or later it will either reach the maximum, or to the minimum, or to open it !

That's the prognosis.

And I am so many days in shorts and continue to hold positions as I see the eu at 1.2670 around the end of this week...

Let's wait and see )

lotos7:

Two traders stand outside the toilet and one asks the other:
- Are you going long or short?
The voice from the toilet no you guys are in a flat )))))

You should have bought it. And sit tight now. :)

You can't sell now. Not now, not 2900.

Galina:

Let me put it this way:

If we go short, the stop is at 1.3096, which seems a bit high to me... So, to go short, we have to wait for the eu to go higher.

If one goes long, then the stop is under the low, at 1.2935 approximately. This is too high!

So there is not much choice for those who are not in position yet ...

SIT BACK AND DO NOT TRY TO MOVE !

Sooner or later it will either reach its maximum, go short there, or go low, go long!

That's the prognosis.

And I am so many days in shorts and continue to hold positions as I see the eu at 1.2670 around the end of this week...

Let's wait and see )

Galina, right now the stop can be set at 2996.

strangerr:

Galina, right now the stop can be set at 2996.
I don't know where the stop is, but let's go up for a reason, the man will chew at least a little bit.

2011.12.19 16:39:06 MARKET TALK: Euro likely to continue trading subdued later in the year - Scotia DJ FOREX

lotos7:

2011.12.19 16:39:06 MARKET TALK: Euro likely to continue trading subdued later in the year - Scotia DJ FOREX

If it were not for them we would not know))).

...ALL with Nicholas!!! http://zalil.ru/32317708

Nice consolidation )))) Hope everyone managed to sell before the release of the IMPORTANT NEWS on the advice of the guru? )))

Reason: