[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 138

artikul:
I bet you trust your signals too )))) So trade by them)))) In TA you can always find two opposite and reasoned opinions on the same market situation)))) My opinion may be useful only to those who have the same opinion from this thread )))

I'm not being facetious.

emotraid:

don't trade without me))))) I'll be quick

Where would we be without you? ))))))

there's no one to move the market without you.

Europe has arrived, now they are going to do a rollback.

Sold ))))

strangerr:
Europe has arrived, now they are going to do a rollback.
Bought in. Or was there no signal yet?

artikul:
Sold ))))

I think it's just a setback.

emotraid:

I have read - divergence, so far I have not been able to get anything out of it, I opened another one

I'm going to turn in the strips, don't trade without me))))) I'll be quick

))))))))))))))

Flubbing? I shouldn't have shown you this forum, you'll torture the serious uncles. I'll see you tomorrow for the day. And turn on the 100.

If you are from Samara, please contact me in person and I will be glad to meet you in person. I`ll be glad to meet you in person. Tomorrow night I`ll go to Russia! For ever :)))))))))

Larisa:

))))))))))))))

Fluttering? I shouldn't have shown you this forum, you'll torture the serious uncles. Come to my place all day tomorrow. And turn on the hundred.

Gentlemen traders, if there are those from Samara, write in person, I will be glad to meet in person. I`ll be glad to meet you in person. Tomorrow night I`ll go to Russia! Forever :)))))))))

Where was this one, if it's not a secret?

Just a pullback you say) Last time the news about Italian bond yields also came out - the euro went up quite a bit.

Larisa:

Gentlemen traders, if there are any from Samara, please contact me in person, I will be glad to meet you in person.

What about your husband ???))
Reason: