[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 74

strangerr:

Can they keep the bet too?
They can't.

Where? What? Wolfix?

http://volfix.com/ru/

And the americans keep fudging their macro indicators and the interesting thing is that the analysts say: well done USA, their economy has started to grow.... And the reporter says: Well, these indicators are unrealistic... analysts (hesitating the reporter's question): OK, but the indicators show that the uS is beginning to emerge from the crisis....

And unemployment... I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the falling unemployment rate. That's a hell of a thing to do! Jobs are shrinking and they already have unemployment below 9%.... By the way, I asked about how long the unemployment index has been going on without a revision. They told me: since the 1930s...and the real unemployment index is 23%.

Then I found out why the unemployment index is dropping. It turns out that they're counting everyone who's working, including the part-time and self-employed. Let me explain a little bit about the partially employed: it's 1 vacancy distributed let's say 4 people, ie 25% of salary for each. The point of economic growth is not to increase employment by people but to increase the amount of money spent on the purchase of goods and services. No.

strangerr:

Where? What? Wolfix?

What software did I mean by screenshots?

margaret:

The Americans keep fudging their own macroeconomic indicators. And the interesting thing is that the analysts say: Well, the U.S. is doing great, its economy is growing... The reporter says: These indicators are unrealistic... analysts (hesitating the reporter's question): OK, but the indicators show that the uS is beginning to emerge from the crisis....

And unemployment... I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the unemployment index drop. I mean, how could they do that? Jobs are shrinking and they've already got unemployment below 9%.... By the way, I asked about how long the unemployment index has been going on without a revision. They told me: since the 1930s... and the real unemployment index is 23%.

Next I figured out why the unemployment index is falling. It turns out that they count all employed people, including part-time workers and those who have a civil contract.

Well, this is bullshit... that's why they keep looking at ratings and so on... + new indicators are being created... economists are tired of looking for correlations ))))

Dezil:
What software did I mean by screenshots?

http://volfix.com/ru/

margaret:

And america keeps fudging their macro indicators and the interesting thing is that the analysts say: well done USA, their economy is growing... And the reporter says: Well, these indicators are unrealistic... analysts (hesitating the reporter's question): OK, but the indicators show that the uS is beginning to emerge from the crisis....

And unemployment... I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the unemployment index drop. That's some tricky stuff! Jobs are shrinking and they've already got unemployment below 9%.... By the way, I asked about how long the unemployment index has been going on without a revision. They told me: since the 1930s...and the real unemployment index is 23%.

Next I figured out why the unemployment index is falling. It turns out that they count all employed people, including part-time workers and those who have a civil contract.

The suppliers deliberately sell substandard building materials so that the foundation is crooked, does not stand for a long time, and the buildings built on it quickly collapse, failing the builders.

Ensuring a constant demand for their product.

Haven't you ever noticed anything like this before?

)))

RekkeR:

Suppliers deliberately sell substandard building materials so that the foundations will be crooked, will not last long and the buildings built on them will quickly collapse, causing the builders to collapse.

They ensure a constant demand for their goods.

Haven't you noticed anything like this before?

)))

Noted. That's why the euro is not falling, I think there are enough people in the market who really understand what is happening to the US economy, but there are still enough fools....

If the Eurozone had not decided in time, the Euro would be at 2,0. And who knows, does Europe really need such an expensive Euro? That is the question. They would intervene like Japan with the yen and Switzerland with the franc, which the ECB does not need at all, better to talk about the euro zone crisis.

Germany will get as much gas blown into it ..... as they don't have Mers and BMWs .... Europe is already all over the factories in Russia... Everyone is fed up with innovation and modernisation )))) What crisis are we talking about in Europe? Russia is competing with China )))))