A question about making money in the FOREX market - page 5

maxandsoft:

.... The point is that even at one broker on different computers you put the terminal and the indicator shows the same indicator with an error, i.e. are not equal. ....

That's weird. It's the same for me. And the tester matches the reality. I don't know what to tell you.....

Try to test on minutes. And all indicators count by open bars. Everything should match.

And now almost none of the brokers allow you to upload quotes to the archive. For instance, Alpari used to have even csvs with minutes on their servers. They do not have them now. And by the way when they were lying in the archive, sometimes you upload them and use a script to visualize deals from a real account and the funny thing is that sometimes the deal opening is empty, i.e. after loading these data it turns out that such and such price never happened although the account was real and the deal was concluded. If they do not know how to use these indicators, they do not know what to do with them.

If they do not have such a price, it affects the calculation of indicators.

maxandsoft:
And now almost none of the brokers allow you to upload quotes to the archive. For instance, Alpari used to have even csvs on their servers, but now they don't. They do not have them now. And by the way when they did, sometimes you upload them and use a script to visualize deals from a real account and the funny thing is that sometimes the deal opening is empty, i.e. after loading these data it turns out that such and such price never happened although the account was real and the deal was concluded. If you do not know what to do with them, they do not know what to do with them.
If you want to give me the real minutes for the last three years on my terminal, please do not hesitate to contact them.

paukas:
Can I give you the minutes of the last three years real from my terminal from them?

That would be nice. How big a file would be just this year I upgraded all my equipment and therefore I do not have the minutes for three years

Your attitude is defeatist, not victorious...

maxandsoft:

You can check that as you go along.

Well, of course it does not and will not, because then it would be impossible to cheat. Although dukas for example gives in the archive even ticks.

The surprising thing is that people usually don't care about it, although it is quite easy to check cheating if you write quotes and compare them yourself. You can check it on the fly.

Sometimes I think the lack of a normal story (one that never changes) is a deliberate DC policy.

Mathemat:
Sometimes I think the lack of a normal story (one that never changes) is a deliberate DC policy.

I agree with you and a lot depends on history for MTS

sever31:
Your mood is defeatist, not victorious...

Yeah, I guess you've got it coming to you or you've got it coming to you .... Oh, I'm so sorry :-)

Andrei01:

Well, of course it does not and will not, because then it would be impossible to cheat. Although dukas for example gives in the archive even ticks.

The surprising thing is that people usually don't care about it, although it is easy enough to check the cheating if you write quotes and compare them. It can also be checked as you go along.

That's what I'm doing now, I'm putting minute ticks into MySQL
Reason: