[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 873

Viking84:
Hello villagers. Read your forum and confess to being fascinated by the idea of cross trading by martingale. I'm a novice programmer like many of you, but I've been keen on Forex for 1.5 years already, though I'm still in the red)). I've got a sudden idea how to make cross trading with monkeys safer and more profitable. I would be very grateful if who nibut of you to help in this - can be found who Ilan 1.6 with the correct code comments. Because to paint myself all the code I think just not realistic and will take a lot of time - but if suddenly someone has a code with comments, I'll share the system if that way will work out))). Thanks in advance for your attention.

Yes, monkeys are adorable, but bibizens have no place in the market!

Humans are better at it g)).

Maybe so, but a person must have nerves of iron to do so - and I am deprived of this wealth. The bibizens do not give a damn about nerves, they just do not have them ))))

Viking84:
Hello villagers. I read your forum and confess I was fascinated by the idea of cross trading with martingale. I'm a beginner, like many of you, but I have been into Forex for about 1.5 years now, although I'm still in the red)). I've got a sudden idea how to make cross trading with monkeys safer and more profitable. I would be very grateful if who nibut of you to help in this - can be found who Ilan 1.6 with the correct code comments. Because to paint myself all the code I think just not realistic and will take a lot of time - but if suddenly someone has a code with comments, I'll share the system if that way comes out))). Thanks in advance for your attention.

Please, there is a commentary on almost every line.

Files:

serferrer - THANK A LOT)

I'm posting the reports and owls from the demo account. From the real, the owls with the settings for the optimization will be posted later.

One.

The chart nodding down is due to manual averaging on the correlated instrument and not closing this position at the time of closing my owl with profit.

My Alpari account type is micro (it is used for trading) and is not suitable because of the limitation of maximum aggregate volume for the instrument = 5 lots which requires manual opening of averaging positions from the market for the correlated instrument.

Example:

In the red rectangle - the price would have already come out with a profit on a pullback from a downward movement with closing a pack of buy orders with a profit when opening the FULL pack of orders, according to the trading algorithm, so I have to average on the Eurobucks as well...

Two.

Owls in Trailer - at the moment owls from Eurobucks are disabled - to allow manual averaging and maximum free aggregate volume = 5 lots.

During trading the values of external variables, including starting lots - owls have not changed.

As for the owl - vse_dlya_sela_J_OsMA_kh, for Eurobucks - its settings are prescribed explicitly in the code, for GBPbucks - they are placed in a separate set - file.

Files:
1.zip  62 kb

Somewhere like this, owls plus handles, cent, real with 10$.

all trades have been closed so far.

BeerGod:

Cool!!! :-)

BeerGod:

Maybe it's time to stop? Or take a little bit off? :))))

I'm already resting after the Asian session now, living in Ukraine, thank you.

P.S. It's hard like this.

MaxZ:

Isn't it time to stop? Or take it off a bit? :))))

There's nothing to take off, I've already worked in a hypermarket and got a salary of $11 for a 12 hour shift, it's ridiculous ))))
Reason: