[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 866

jelizavettka:
Check this out... You put a few quid in a penny account.... and then a month later, they come to your flat for minus ))))))). (speaking figuratively)
And it's not just the flat they'll pee on :D

jelizavettka:
And there's a clean break on the spread. ) Opening and immediately closing, perhaps).
Aha spreado plum) I wish we could turn this picture upwards)

7Konstantin7:
Yeah, the spread is plum) I wish we could turn this picture up)

It would have to be a negative spread for a broker) I haven't met any of those yet.

jelizavettka:

They do not have a negative spread if you do not know them yet.

how about this)

I was running on the eu, we put the owl on the euro and copy not the other way round (or the other way round) but as it is, trades on the franc? By copying

i dont know what it is.

7Konstantin7:

although dunno stone flower :D

It's a .oops, not a flower ))

7Konstantin7:
There are plenty of ready-made ones out there - we've tried them all, but if something comes up, we'll have to learn how to do it...)

What can you try with ready-made owls...? they all have a lot of adjustable parameters... Have you tried adjusting parameters?

jelizavettka:
It's a .oopsie, not a flower ))

Yeah.

Forex is one big .oopsie)

jelizavettka:

What can you try with ready-made owls...? they all have a lot of adjustable parameters... Have you tried adjusting parameters?

i'm not digging right now). i've been tinkering with the codes and reworking them, i've got some weird stuff, i got all kinds of results, but i'm not happy with them

tweaking - not tweaking, just hand-wringing and screwing)

and the tester is unrealistic, because in the tester can be a drain and pour in the real or vice versa, in general, use a tester is nonsense, if only to check the code for performance

You may set parameters depending on the idea, you should have a general picture of the idea, set parameters from there and then adjust them on the demo

indicators are evil... I think that the Expert Advisor logic should be without them

jelizavettka:
7Konstantin7:

:-) and without organs :D

And here's the purest plum on the spread. ) Opening and immediately closing, perhaps).

No. Deals hold for a few hours, on minute timeframes it's a few units or tens of minutes. If we choose to test on D1, then they will keep for several days! :)))

The working principle of the Expert Advisor and the Expert Advisor itself have been already posted in this thread. This Expert Advisor has no value whatsoever. Though the report after testing is quite unusual. The point of all this is simple: Rebate is just a bonus, not a way to make money! :)))))))))

7Konstantin7:

now I'm not trying to dig any more) but I've been tinkering with the codes, I've been reworking them, I've got some strange tricks, all kinds of results, but I'm not satisfied with them

I don't adjust it, I just hand-pressurize it and burn it.)

They just don't fit the market well..... The market is changing like liquid and these owls are hard as rocks)

For example, the result of a buy advisor on an indicator similar to osma... With stable parameters.

ׂ

In short, blue zero line - entry point, red - exit point, yellow and green - equity peaks during position holding. The white is the balance.

Here we can see that the system sometimes fits well into both forward and reverse poses... sometimes it fits poorly into everything... in short, it is a mess..... It's the same with all standard publicly available EAs...

Reason: