[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 849

It is one thing to earn ) another thing to withdraw it all ) under different conditions may refuse withdrawal )

you have to gut the people who work there, gut the next ones too

271863768:
I have no money for it but I have to withdraw it all.)

So, you have to be selective in your approach and not go into completely shitty kitchens)). They don't have any relation to them and they don't even comment on it... One of them says that they do not have any problem with their clients and they do not even comment on them.) I even have a reference somewhere, the guy got stuck with 4K euros, but luckily he had already managed to take them for 20 or so, and he traded normally and not with all kinds of arbitrage pushers)

_http://forum.masterforex-v.org/index.php?showtopic=15855 I hope I will not get banned here for links and stuff)

I was advised one broker )) there is a guy who keeps 300 000 rubles and no problems withdraws ) min depo I think 100 or 200 cu )) but the min lot is 0.05) MB will go there ) Quotes integral) so they give me advice )

271863768:

I heard about it more than once ) that's the way ) find some brokerage companies )) and martytnit from 100 cents )) and constantly take profit ) I had an idea to experiment with martyshkas ) but they need to control constantly ) so also there are ideas about semi-automatic martyshke ) in general ) if I was a violinist ) I naple different martyshkas and tested ))

I see good zeal in you. It's never too late to learn how to program. It's not difficult at all. Give it a try!

MaxZ:
I see good zeal in you. It is never too late to learn how to program. It is not difficult at all. Give it a try!
I know how to add or change filters in mql4 but I am able to write from scratch ))) alas)) and there are good video tutorials)) for 200 cents ;) but I just do not have time for them))

271863768:
It is one thing to earn ) another thing to withdraw it all ) under different conditions may refuse to withdraw )
For example, they won't withdraw because . ) DT always shows non-market quotes (slightly modified, filtered), and the rules say that if the deal is done using non-market quotes - DT may cancel it)). So they will cancel all your profits)) - For this kind of thing, I think it should be physically destroyed.

jelizavettka:
For example, they won't give it to me because . But they won't give them back - because ... DT always broadcast non-market quotes (slightly modified, filtered), and the rules say that if the deal is done using non-market quotes - DT may cancel it))). So they will cancel all your profits)) - For this kind of thing, I think it should be physically destroyed.

Valera, it's your time :D

I've already doubled my deposit in one kitchen ) I'll switch to another one :D

i'm afraid to stop at one broker and build up my deposit there )

271863768:

Valera, it's your time :D

I've already doubled my deposit in one kitchen ) I'll switch to another one :D

i'm afraid to stop at one broker and build up my deposit there )

Better to go to the big foreign kitchens.... They are not going to throw sticks in the wheels, especially to a CIS customer - they want to lure more customers from CIS kitchens ... not to spoil their reputation.

jelizavettka:
Better to go to the big foreign kitchens.... They won't throw any sticks in the wheels, especially to a CIS customer - they want to lure more customers from CIS kitchens...
Foreign kitchens make more money ) and I think they won't touch the little fish ))))
Reason: