[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 122

what is the name of the pattern when two identical candles are of different colours.

Observe at D

The rails. But that's not it. There's a fence...

Mathemat:

The fence on the diaries is not good. Looks like volatility loosening associated with a near catastrophe. EURUSD will bounce soon - if not to 1.72, then to parity. In both cases a catastrophe...

So I am talking about parity. There will be no catastrophe.

lotos7:
odiseif great result...didn't have time to copy...the eu, the index, and the third what...
oil ...eurobucks only made one position

Tantrik, it was Invincible_trader, not Invisible.

Mathemat:
Tantrik, it was Invincible_trader, not Invisible.

Who cares, but I did. This pair is said to be in buy, so the minimum was 30% - 400t. was left of the depo. It will come to the channel and there is no one to withdraw (and there is no one to withdraw, the Swiss have intervened - we had enough for 50 pips).

- what are the peculiarities of the oil trade... the result is yours.... INSPIRING...odiseif

I haven't heard from two people I respect: Zoritch and Artikul.

They have their own TS, and it is unconventional. They are probably mowing...

Tantrik:

Who cares, but I did. This pair is said to be in buy, so the minimum was 30% - 400t. was left of the depo. It will reach the channel and it will be lost (and there is no one to turn it around, the Swiss intervened - it was enough for 50 pips).

Look at his depo load (already at minimum), so he covered the losers most likely. Now slowly recovering. And it's not the fact that audi/frank, it's people guessing, and he could have entered on several pairs.

Tantrik:

Who cares, but I did. This pair is said to be in buy, so the minimum was 30% - 400t. left of the depo. It will reach the channel and it will be lost (and there is no one to turn it around, the Swiss intervened - it was enough for 50 pips).

Woe is in the mind...
Reason: