EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 601

forte928:

I have been in profit for a fortnight and the results are encouraging... so the strategy is fully justified... there is only a small fine-tuning to do to implement the ATC...

If you could share it theoretically, that would be great...

I can also brag when I need to...

AlexSTAL:

If you could share it theoretically, that would be great...

Because I can brag too when I need to...

Believe me, even if he does share it, it will not be easy to understand, he has been walking towards it for more than a year.

strangerr:

Believe me, even if he does share, it won't be easy to understand, he's been going at it for years.
I understand that, but there are some people who are just as good at it as they are at it.

strangerr:

Believe me, even if he shared it, it would not be easy to understand, he walked to it for more than a year.

That's for sure - practically last year's development only on a new basis...

a completely overhauled concept...

AlexSTAL:

If you could share it in a theoretical way, that would be great...

Because I can brag too when I need to...

I'm not bragging, but now I'm preparing the ATS to work on almost any tool - the system doesn't need to be optimized

forte928:

I'm not bragging but I'm still preparing the PBX to work on almost any tool - the system doesn't need to be optimised

So what's in it for us, mere mortals? You don't share your experience....

Still in purchase but looks like I'll have to change positions soon if this continues

AlexSTAL:
What's in it for us mere mortals? You don't share your experience....

Experience is the time it takes to get a result... And I've already given you one of the techniques...

5drakon:
Still in purchase but it looks like we'll have to change positions soon if this continues

Eur in the village, GBP in the village, PF in the bay, Pound Yen in the village, Kenena in the village, Yen is undecided, Canadian in the bay

Reason: