[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 617

strangerr:

Not a martin. Here's almost from scratch, in my spare time, not a demo account.
I take it Fibonacci wasn't involved? (may the villagers forgive me for flooding their thread)

OnGoing:

So if you don't turn on the GPS, you won't get detected.

I used to have a toy like that, also on Android. It was a toy, and I became convinced of its complete uselessness.

Most people only like the tactile sensation of dirty screen with their fingers but it is useless. Such a phone puts a strain on your pocket, but in fact you only need it for calls anyway.

It is no coincidence that in Europe a new trend - a hit of the season - a wooden tube with 10 buttons without everything, just to call and hang up. And understandably, people are already sick of all sorts of Facebook features, the soul demands minimalism, up to austerity)

http://www.just5.ru/

A Russian invention, by the way.

YOUNGA:
I take it Fibonacci wasn't involved? (may the villagers forgive me for flubbing in their thread)

Just to give an approximate idea)))

And the point is long. Here:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/10108-vsa/page3

And there are many similar threads.

strangerr:

Just to get a rough idea)))

And the point is long. Here:

http://ruforum.mt5.com/threads/10108-vsa/page3

Yes and many similar threads.

I see, it's about 'chopping'.

It's a cool little thing. You could try it in parallel

I was more concerned with the question - when it is time to stop. For instance, the profits are coming in... When does it end? That's why there are such spikes on my balance chart)))

new-rena:

I was more concerned with the question of when to stop. For example, the profits have started... When does it end? That's why my balance chart has such spikes)))

In my TS on page 605 such questions are solved drastically, namely, if the signal is against the wool, then we immediately reverse. In other words we cut regardless of profit or loss and do not make up any unnecessary nonsense. Philosophy in the presence of the opposite signal is not worth getting carried away.

And we should not forget to set takeoffs and stops at adequate distances from the price - they will stop on their own in case something happens that is not provided for in the TA.

Reshetov:

In my TS on page 605 such issues are resolved cardinally, namely, if the signal is against the wool, then we immediately turn around. We cut regardless of profit or loss and do not make up any extra nonsense. Philosophy in the presence of an opposite signal is better not to get carried away.

I also have it solved, but in a different way.

The system is very similar to Fibo levels, only they create something like a harmonic, with a stretched middle in which price is running, and the edges are the boundaries of the channel, so we take the minus as a minimum and the plus as a maximum

new-rena:

I have the same solution, but in a different way.

The system is very similar to Fibo levels, only they create something like a harmonic, with a stretched middle in which price runs, and the edges are channel boundaries, so we take the minus as a minimum and the plus as a maximum

So why are you asking stupid questions if you already have everything figured out?

Reshetov:
Then why are you asking silly questions if you have already made up your mind?
I tell you...

new-rena: And the mathematical model is that
An interesting pattern I've noticed. The less one knows about mathematics, the more one talks about "mathematical models".

OnGoing: That way, if you don't turn on your GPS, they won't be detected.

That's the way you think they won't. They're taking screenshots and you don't know it.

The same way, coordinates can also be sent.

Reason: