[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 610

4x-online:
And nothing human is alien to villagers. :)

That's right. However, the goal in this case is more pragmatic)http://finalnews.ru/kiberbezopasnost/chastnoy-zhizni-bolshe-net.html

PS: The other day I wiped all my personal data in all social networks)

4x-online:
And the villagers are no strangers to anything human. :)

From you as a regular of the branch :-) and an expert on the Stock Market (though American stocks) let me ask you about ours - this one is ok/no - people I know just recommend it to me for consideration... Would also like to see someone else's opinion...

Can you give feedback if you know it in person, as discussion of brokers is forbidden here.

new-rena:
Solidol)))
Yeah, I'm already breaking down the demo.)

OnGoing:

That's right. However, the goal in this case is more pragmatic)http://finalnews.ru/kiberbezopasnost/chastnoy-zhizni-bolshe-net.html

PS: Wiped all my personal data in all social networks the other day)

:)

Social networks is such an evil, virtuality all this-Internet I use only for work and training, film-music and traders)

I have not been surfing the net for more than a year)

7Konstantin7:

:)

What's the fun in that? Almost everyone here on the forum knows that EAs can be tweaked to fit the story and not like that, but even cooler. The question is: What for? To measure pips on fit?

1. No Expert Advisor attached to the picture, i.e. it is impossible to feel it.

2) Was it a forward one or a fake one?

3) If you try my Expert Advisor, you will see that it has an aggressive MM in optimization mode and a conservative one when it is not. For example, you can sort the optimization results by maximal drawdown and find loss-making trades with, say, 0.98 profit factor, choose it, run the test and it turns out that the Expert Advisor is profitable not only in a segment where it was adjusted but also shows profit on forwards.

I could also fine-tune the algorithm so that the Expert Advisor would draw $1000000 on historical data. But do I need it? I am only interested in the results of forward tests, because adjustment is only for the dummiest of dummies.

It was a quick test I never adjust anything)

i put it on demo and will watch monitoring on onyx later so!

I gave it to whoever needs it.)

so i am not the only one who would not lie...

I am not even an optic so which one of us is a dummy :D

Reshetov: ... I'm only interested in forward test results, as fitting is only for the dumbest of dummies.

Hard to disagree. Looking forward to the article already. Owl is already downloaded and ready for a meaningful run. There, by the way, mosh to R-NET-v1.mq4 - what to make of it...

Roman.:

From you as a branch regular :-) and an expert on the Stock Market (American stocks though) let me ask you about ours - this one is ok/no - people I know just recommend it to me for consideration... Would also like to see someone else's opinion...

Can review if you know it in person, as discussion of brokers is not allowed here.

Ahem...ahem...

http://www.nettrader.ru/antiforex

Cautionary Note Regarding the Forex Market

Warn your friends

The involvement of non-professionals in speculating in the Forex market is not yet prohibited in the Russian Federation by virtue of the presence of a powerful lobby, as was the case with gambling in its time. NETTRADER.ru has never provided, does not provide, and will never provide "services" in the Forex market, as we consider it unethical and unprofessional.

If you support fair, legal and profitable investment - forward the link to your friends, maybe you can save them money.

Here is a translation of a warning from the US government agency website that regulates futures contracts. The nature and properties of the dangers associated with Forex are absolutely international.

Unfair terms

Forex scammers usually:

• Promise income but never deliver on the promise - their clients lose money instead!
  • Claim that most clients are making money, when in fact most are losing.
  • Claim to trade with client's money, when in fact they steal it.
  • Present fake "success stories" from fake clients.
  • Create fake bank statements showing fake trading profits.
  • Claim to have been in business for years, when in fact it is only a matter of months.
  • They claim to be reputable firms. Until they disappear and leave customer calls unanswered.

Be on your guard.

If you hear this ...

• "You can make six-figure profits within a year".
  • "Forex investing is low risk".
  • "You can double your money."
  • "Mortgage your house or use your retirement savings. My recommendations never miss the mark."
  • "You will earn whether the exchange rate moves up or down."
  • "Need to invest now or it may be too late".

... DON'T INVEST!

Breaches of the law

In a recent period, more than 80 enforcement actions have been registered in federal courts by the State Futures Contracts Regulatory Commission (USA) against hundreds of firms, their owners and employees for fraud against more than 23,000 clients who have lost more than $300 million on forex schemes.

Many of these forex fraudsters have been convicted and are now in prison. Despite this, defrauded investors have rarely been able to recover their lost money.

Advice from experienced users

• No matter what anyone tells you, forex trading is risky.
  • Don't give in to the pressure to make immediate decisions.
  • Use common sense.
  • Have everything on paper.
  • Check with the state regulator.
  • Consult an accountant, lawyer or other independent party.
  • Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.
  • Do not pledge any real estate or savings for forex trading.

Unregulated activities

Offshore Forex dealing centres, foreign commercial and investment banks, brokerage firms, funds and other intermediaries operate under foreign licenses and are not regulated in Russia in any way. Trading through offshore companies carries inherent risks of losing money. History knows examples of bankruptcy of large foreign brokers. Offshore companies are also not regulated, that is why traders on the Forex market are absolutely not protected from the involvement in fraudulent schemes and loss of their assets.

Roman.:

From you as a regular of the branch :-) and an expert on the Stock Market (American stocks though) let me ask you about ours - this one is ok/no - people I know just recommend it to me for consideration... Would also like to see someone else's opinion...

Can you give feedback if you know it in person, as discussion of brokers is forbidden here.

I don't know anything about brokers on the Russian market.

4x-online:
I am not aware of brokers in the RF market.

I see. I am aware of the previous post.

Thank you.

Reason: