[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 587

Roman.:

Min lot 0.01 - max lot on instrument 5 - this is a micro account. This is roubles. Quite.

and on PAM the min lot is 0.01 and there is no max, although the leverage is only 100

BoraBo:

1. and on pam the min lot is 0.01 and there is no max...

2. leverage only 100

1. For big market entries they ask to switch to SES - PAMM accounts...

2. The question is in other - the leverage is 1:100 - max, so, size of starting deposit is necessary to have more than on micro - the leverage is 1:500...

new-rena:

I see, because we go all the way there and almost all of it is in the last trades closed at the end of the testing period

Why is the EA re-initialised when switching timeframes?

Because it always has been and always will be) EAs and indices mostly work cycles by ticks not by time but the illan-like ones have a parameter to open with a new candle only, on another timeframe it sees a new candle, if timeframe is smaller than it was most likely it will place a new order.

Roman.:

1. There, when you make big entries into the market - they ask you to switch to eN - PAMM accounts...

2. The question is - there the leverage is 1:100 - max, so you have to have a bigger startup deposit than on micro - there the leverage is 1:500...

1. Too bad, haven't come across it yet.

2. If you need 500 leverage, it's very doubtful that you should make a deal of more than half a lakh on one symbol. (very rough estimate), that's why the micro will do. I just calculate everything from possible losses, even a hundred is sometimes a lot for me :)

By the way, how do I write a condition for this situation, here now the indyuk stuck at 31, a sell will open when crossing 28 above, but the market closed and what happens on Monday, I do not know, but the owl may open an unnecessary sell ...

BeerGod:

1. By the way, ... but the owl will probably open an unnecessary sell ...

2. ... and what will happen on Monday I don't know

1. IMHO, villagers don't have unnecessary sells! Just close your eyes and make dough with an owl - that's all + do not worry about nothing.

2. Charge the owl to VPS - see bidding reports ONLY from Tuesday and that's it... :-)

Roman.:

Min lot 0.01 - max lot on instrument 5 - this is a micro account. This is a ruble account. Quite.
I'm sorry, I'm from the Ukraine and I've never seen hryvnia accounts, so I got used to it only in quid. And I work in cents.

Roman.:

1. IMHO, villagers don't have unnecessary selves! You have to keep your eyes closed and chop dough with an owl - that's all + don't worry about it for nothing.

The problem is that I don't use a mart and only one trade is open at a time)

BeerGod:
The problem is that I don't use the martyr and only one trade is open all the time)

Well... that's a completely different topic... :-)

P.S. No monkey use in this thread either - just averaging...

BeerGod:
The problem is that I am not using a mart and there is only one trade open at one point in time)

That's exactly the "problem"... :-)
Reason: